Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is it fair to false ban people and then your appeal gets denied?

• Total voters

trvphix

Hello CubeCrafters,

I am here to talk with you about the Anti-Cheat; Sentinel, I did some research and noticed that people got false banned by the anti-cheat, so have I. We know that not every anti-cheat is perfect and that there will be some issues and now I am wondering, did they even test it in 1.9...

SITUATION
I was playing in 1.11 for the first time in 3 months, I joined FFA 1.8 Classic in the PvP section, I started jitterclicking while PvP'ing (Yes I am a PvP'er in 1.8, I play alot UHC and HCF) Even though, the anti-cheat picked me up and I got a permanent ban. I'm muted on my main account. My appeal got denied, okay I'm all fine with that, but a false ban? I can't live with that.

Please leave some usefull comments so we can talk about this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

member of @illicitepiphany 乡,
i love them, they are my family

steam accounts - main & alt
cubecraft - diamond & muted (permanent)

busy with making edits and making beats when im not at school, i don't upload videos to youtube...

my music - soundcloud

thanks for the love guys
~ trvphix 乡,

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
You already appealed your punishment so wait for an answer. They can clearly determine a cheater from a legit player investigating logs, if you have been falsely banned you are going to be unbanned.

TIP: You can set your signature putting your mouse in your username (top right) and clicking Signature.

trvphix

You already appealed your punishment so wait for an answer. They can clearly determine a cheater from a legit player investigating logs, if you have been falsely banned you are going to be unbanned.

TIP: You can set your signature putting your mouse in your username (top right) and clicking Signature.
I already appealed yes. But I'd like to appeal again because it was so bad, I was so mad at that moment... And thanks for the tip :D!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
But I'd like to appeal again because it was so bad.
You are able to appeal once per punishment, so if you already appealed then you can't appeal again for the same punishment. Have patience until someone has looked into your appeal. If it's denied and you didn't hack =/= you are falsely banned, contact either @CrazymanJR or @GingerGeek. For now, you'll have to wait.

If you have still any more questions, feel free to PM me here.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom