Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

6VJ.

Sep 12, 2019
So I play a lot of 1.8.9 Minecraft and sometimes I play 1.9+ what struck me was that there are far fewer hackers.
I get that it is more fun to hack on 1.8(in a hackers mindset) then it is on 1.9+ because there is less security on 1.8 and more clients on there than there is on 1.9+ but maybe there is a possible way to invest in 1.8.9 anti-cheat on CubeCraft java edition.
in 4 on 10 games there is at least one hacker in my skywars game I always report them but it is to many to handle sometimes for someone with only /report. but thanks to all the staff!

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Cubecraft is searching for a developer for sentinel. Till then, sentinel will probably not be improved. It's really annoying all those hacker, but I can't develop, so it is waiting for someone who wants do it :(

Reactions: 6VJ.

6VJ.

Sep 12, 2019
yes, I get that I can code as a beginner but not at that level I think the AntiGamingChair anti-cheat that minemenClub has it one of the betters, back in the day cube was pretty good at this, banning hackers is not one of the weak points. however i want to be a helper may be in the future, I'm trying to get more active on the forums but dev doesn't fit me as well

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
So I play a lot of 1.8.9 Minecraft and sometimes I play 1.9+ what struck me was that there are far fewer hackers.
I get that it is more fun to hack on 1.8(in a hackers mindset) then it is on 1.9+ because there is less security on 1.8 and more clients on there than there is on 1.9+ but maybe there is a possible way to invest in 1.8.9 anti-cheat on CubeCraft java edition.
in 4 on 10 games there is at least one hacker in my skywars game I always report them but it is to many to handle sometimes for someone with only /report. but thanks to all the staff!
There is no developer right now for the plugin.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello! The only reason that Sentinel isn't even working properly in the first place is because he does not have a developer at the moment. However, do not hesitate to tell someone that you think has experience to apply for this role! Bai :p

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
The reason the Anticheat isn’t working all the time is because Cubectaft doesn’t have an Anticheat Developer. If you know someone who would be fitting for the job make sure you advise them to apply. It’d help the server a bunch, both on 1.8 and 1.9+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom