Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Nothing is perfect, even robots aren't.
There are not that many hackers on the CubeCraft server, but it's a fact there are more hackers playing 1.8 than 1.9+.
(I do never see hackers on the server, but although I am a few hours online everyday it could just be me though)
The only thing we can do against it is reporting the hackers, so the moderators can send the evidence to the developer of our anticheat: CrazymanJR. (I have heard it works like this, I could be wrong though)
Keep recording and reporting, and you did everything you could do to make the server a better place.
I can hear you thinking: "But everybody would use alts!".
Nothing to do about it.
I can hear you thinking again: "Use IP bans, then!"
Have you heard of VPN's? Not a good solution tho.
Just make sure that those hackers cheaters will not decrease the fun of your game. Just keep enjoying the server, even if there are cheaters!
But if they are annoying with their fly clients, report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report ;)
Are you unfairly banned? Please appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
Denied? Appeal again!
I hope you will read this, have a great day,
RemiO05 :)
Could you join cubecraft 1.8 for 5 minutes please? You'll see what the anticheat has become, even if they/he is working on it, it doesn't help, @Mega_Toby got banned for jumping wtf, I mean, nice anticheat, I don't see how it's improving.
Even though I report every day, it still didn't fix anything.
BTW Assassins mode is filled with 1.9 hackers, so you just play the common gamemodes probably

Reactions: toby-
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom