Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Sentinel start IP-banning?

• Yes, I hate hackers

• No, I love dying from hackers,

• I just want to see what other people answered.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebbikull

Dec 5, 2017
So Sentinel is a very good Anticheat, but there is 1 wrong thing with it, it doesn't IP-ban. If someone gets banned they can just get a new free alt and hop on Cubecraft and hack again. There some hackers on solo skywars and if sentinel starts IP-banning most of the cheaters are going to be gone. And I don't think that Sentinel is just going to IP-ban someone on their first ban, but Sentinel IP-bans them if they have been banned on 3 different accounts.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
We won’t ban players trought their IP due to many players having brothers and sisters that play on the same IP. If some older brother would use illegal clients on his account and he gets banned for it, it would be a bit unfair if his little brother would also get banned from our server while doing nothing wrong. We’d like to keep this server for everyone enjoyable, even if that means we have a couple illegal client users running around (we and especially CrazymanJR are doing our best to minimize that).

-Locked as there is no need in keeping this thread open :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom