Votes: 7 58.3%
  • I Disagree

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhafra

Mar 13, 2020
Upgrade Sentinal Into SentinalX make him Better Add improvements so players Dont Have to report 10 Hackers/Cheaters Everyday

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Why not just continuous updates? There’s no way of improving massively an anticheat, as most of the time is fixing exploits

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Upgrade Sentinal Into SentinalX make him Better Add improvements so players Dont Have to report 10 Hackers/Cheaters Everyday
Everyone (especially the dev team) wishes that you could give something an epic name and it would magically work perfectly, but that's not the reality of things and this server currently doesn't have an anticheat dev. The best they can do is update it and try to patch the new exploits.

Reactions: Drakie❤

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I personally don’t think that the anti-cheat should get an entirely new name. CubeCraft are currently looking for a dedicated developer just to develop anti-cheat. The developers are working harder to improve Sentinel on both platforms, so rest assured that there will be improvements and hopefully a reduced amount of cheaters per game. Just a side note, CubeCraft are currently looking for more helpers (to eventually turn into moderators) on Bedrock Edition. This will also reduce the amount of cheaters per game, and reports will be resolved faster.
Thanks for your suggestion, but I don’t think a new name would be necessary :).

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
This should be marked all networks.

First I Just want to say Bedrock doesn’t have a senteniel which explains why no one gets banned. The server relies on players reporting on the forums. Bedrock also doesn’t have /report so I think this should be changed to either all networks or Java.

Mittz3D

Oct 4, 2019
I do feel the anticheat needs some real work tho, The free lightweight anticheat for PMMP servers Mavoric works 10 times better than sentenial

MoMercy

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2017
Anti cheat need to be upgraded but they dont have a Dev for the anti cheat

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Anti cheat need to be upgraded but they dont have a Dev for the anti cheat
I do feel the anticheat needs some real work tho, The free lightweight anticheat for PMMP servers Mavoric works 10 times better than sentenial
Cubecraft is currently searching developers to make a better anticheat, perhaps we soon have a great sentinel improved.
The server is looking for an anticheat dev at the moment
and this server currently doesn't have an anticheat dev.
No need to post the same thing..

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I disagree on the name change. Anyways, it's no secret that Sentinel can be improved, especially on Bedrock. Not sure if Sentinel is even installed on Bedrock since I have never seen any ban message from Sentinel on there.

As mentioned multiple times, CubeCraft is currently looking for a Developer who will focus on Sentinel and try to improve it.
If you know anyone who is specialized in coding and may be interested in applying for Anti-Cheat developer then check this out: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/c...s-what-we-are-trying-to-achieve.231133/unread

Mittz3D

Oct 4, 2019
Yeah I think the messages are just copied from java, because people can jetpack hack across the map and not get banned so I’m pretty sure it dosent exist on bedrock. Some people in the discord said it dosent exist in bedrock so it is completely possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom