• Add this!

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
So yeah guys do you even realize how it feels when you are online and you're friends are offline? That when you want to say something? So i was thinking and thinking and came up with THIS idea the /send <friend> Command or you can type /s <friend> this is basically something when you're friends are offline you can say this for example /send ahs_master hey when are you going to play with me? /s ahs_master hey when are you going to play with me? So this is basically what you can say but remember you can say ONLY 2 messages (anti-spam). When you're friends are online they can read your messages and reply a time or something.
Note: ONLY FOR FRIENDS
Note: ONLY 2 messages!

I hope you like this idea!
See ya!
Ahs_Master

Edit: or you can do /mail <friend> or /m <friend>

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You mean like mail.
So for example someone's online and then a message pops-up saying "You've got mail!"
You do /mail click on the persons' name and then you see a short message of like 100 words or something.
Sound interesting. I would say +1

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I am in the middle, because Some of busy people havent the time and you can easy spam him so that his minecraft crash, but it would be A handy option.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think this could be nice to have but imagine some players can have up to 100 friends (depending on donor rank). It would probably be a little annoying getting a bunch of messages each time you get on. I think it would be good to have a toggle feature in case you don't want to get these you don't have to. :P

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
But i said only 2 messages is the max

That's 2 messages per player, but if a player has 100 friends, that means there's up to 200 messages that you can receive which could be a little annoying :P Now I know you'll never really get 200 messages but even like 20-30 messages would be a little annoying. That's why I recommend a toggle command.

Reactions: ElPtricko

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Oh
That's 2 messages per player, but if a player has 100 friends, that means there's up to 200 messages that you can receive which could be a little annoying :p Now I know you'll never really get 200 messages but even like 20-30 messages would be a little annoying. That's why I recommend a toggle command.
oh i get it now yeah you can add the toggle function

Reactions: Bob_the_Giraffe

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello there @Ahs_Master. I would like to see your suggestion implemented. Could be very useful because not all of the players in my friend list have discord and would be great to have an intern mail system. I agree with the maximum of messages per friend and with the toggle option that said @Bob_the_Giraffe.

I hope this will be added.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Hello there @Ahs_Master. I would like to see your suggestion implemented. Could be very useful because not all of the players in my friend list have discord and would be great to have an intern mail system. I agree with the maximum of messages per friend and with the toggle option that said @Bob_the_Giraffe.

I hope this will be added.
Thnx for your comment! I hope that @rubik_cube_man can add this feature!

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I agree with this. Often my friend has said he would be online at a certain time and I said I would be too. But then I'd have to go before the time and my friend would log on and wonder where I was. With this i could easily say 'sorry I had to go, will be back at <time>' So my friend would know why I wasn't online! +1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom