Selling cubelets

• Yes

• Neutral

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
My idea, is to be able to exchange cubelets for about 25 points each. Now, some people might say "Points should be earned in game", but cubelets are harder to get then points, so I don't really see that as being a downside of this suggestion.

The reason I came up with this, is because I don't open cubelets anymore. I don't want to waste my time opening all 52 cubelets, and even If I do I know the only good thing I get is some hats and armour pieces that I already have. Nothing too valuable. If you were able to sell cubelets, then cubelets won't be as useless, because It has another use. I know I'm not the only one with a bunch of cubelets just sitting around, so I think It'll be pretty handy. I planned more into it, and thought "when you click on the cubelet button, instead of tping infront of the... uh, 'cubelet openers', It would open a interface. It would have green and red wool, clicking the green wool will sell 5 of your cubelets for 300 points, and red wool will close the interface.

http://imgur.com/3F6cpmc
Sorry for the bad example, but something like above would be pretty neat :p

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I don't like it, cubelets are there to find armor pieces, hats, etc.
I like it the way it is now! ^-^

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
QUOTE="Megen, post: 833988, member: 317285"]Wait...
Aren't yours and his suggestions the same?
Both the threads are suggesting an option to exchange cubelets for points... but you dislike the idea :/
Did you even read the thread?[/QUOTE]
It is not the same. On mine: you get point for z cubelet you already have.
His: you can sell

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't really like this idea, not because we should be earning points in game but because points are kinda useless for a lot of players. I have already bought everything you can in the store so trading them in literally does nothing for all the players who have bought everything. I know not all players have but we earned all our points by playing and should be the same for everyone else!

Reactions: Milkyy

HeyItzRyRy

Apr 22, 2017
Really cool idea, but i'm going to stay neutral on this one. First of all, i agree with Cheetah. Earning cubelets is kind of a big part of cubecraft, and letting users purchase them pretty much ruins the fun. Even if it's not fun or exciting to open said cubelets, It may be for others, so this would kind of ruin the fun of opening the cubelets.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Really cool idea, but i'm going to stay neutral on this one. First of all, i agree with Cheetah. Earning cubelets is kind of a big part of cubecraft, and letting users purchase them pretty much ruins the fun. Even if it's not fun or exciting to open said cubelets, It may be for others, so this would kind of ruin the fun of opening the cubelets.
Well... I said selling cubelets, not purchasing. You also said ruins the fun of opening, I didn't say it's required to sell cubelets

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I totally agree with this, because if you have all the hats/gadget, you don't have to open your cubelets anymore, good sugesstion

+1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom