Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

You think this is a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Sell kits

So, I have bought a useless kit... What now?

Idea

So the idea is very simple. If you bought a useless kit, you can just sell it. The kits price was 850 points, you can sell it for 425. You get it?

Why?

Because it's really handy! So I bought the smuggler kit, but I don't like it... Why cant I just sell it??

How to use?

You right click on the kit, then will appear a message in the chat that says 'are you sure you want to sell this kit?' you click on yes. You get some points back. :)

Any questions?

If you have any questions, please PM or leave a comment. :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The main question as always is now of course: why did you buy that kit if it's useless? I do agree with thread suggestion though, just because of your reason. If you have a kit which you don't use anymore, you actually want to sell it to get points back from it.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
The main question as always is now of course: why did you buy that kit if it's useless? I do agree with thread suggestion though, just because of your reason. If you have a kit which you don't use anymore, you actually want to sell it to get points back from it.
If you tought it was a good kit, bit it was not...

Reactions: Ducky

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I personally love this Idea but think it should only give quarter your points back and not half. Good suggestion though, +1 from me, good luck on your suggestion and have an amazing day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom