Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I just like the idea of seeing how long ago the last time a friend had logged on and maybe what they were doing on the server for example:

"JaiStrixZ was last seen 30 minutes ago in a survival games lobby"

I agree with Jollow though with the bans, you can easily go and look at the appeals to see if they are banned. It's not really for us to be able to have an ingame command that shows if someone has been banned or not. That's more of a staff command.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
I just like the idea of seeing how long ago the last time a friend had logged on and maybe what they were doing on the server for example:

"JaiStrixZ was last seen 30 minutes ago in a survival games lobby"

I agree with Jollow though with the bans, you can easily go and look at the appeals to see if they are banned. It's not really for us to be able to have an ingame command that shows if someone has been banned or not. That's more of a staff command.
seems like ur a stalker then or something

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
seems like ur a stalker then or something
... how? If you are searching someone's name you would have to know their username meaning you would more than likely know them.

Also how does just removing seeing if the player is banned suddenly make a suggestion "stalkerish"? It already tells you where they are when they are online so why not where they were when they are offline? It just means if you haven't seen one of your friends (who isn't on your friends list) in a while and want to talk to them or play with them you know where you are most likely to find them.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Sorry, but I don't agree. What @iCheeetah said is true, you could ask him/her on discord or something else if he is still playing Minecraft. And seeing if someone is banned isn't needed because if you go to appeals.cubecraft.net and fill in someone's name you can see wich punishments they have.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Sorry, but I don't agree. What @iCheeetah said is true, you could ask him/her on discord or something else if he is still playing Minecraft. And seeing if someone is banned isn't needed because if you go to appeals.cubecraft.net and fill in someone's name you can see wich punishments they have.
What if you don't have contact with that person?

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I do not find this necessary and am more then happy with the newest friends list update.:p
Do you mean when it says <Player> is in PVP FFA?
That works when the player is online only, so you would not know anything about it if that player is offline.

Note: THIS IS NOT ONLY FOR YOUR FRIENDS LIST. YOU CAN SEARCH UP ANY NAME WITH /SEEN.
WHY? YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE CONTACT (/f) WITH EVERYONE.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Do you mean when it says <Player> is in PVP FFA?
That works when the player is online only, so you would not know anything about it if that player is offline.
If someone was online, you could use the information to see where they are to play with them. If not, I don't see a point of having the knowledge of which game they last played on unless you can explain?

EDIT: If you mean when they were last on, it'd kinda be useful I guess, but it'd be messy unless you can make up a new format. Like it'd look like this:

[Player 1] was on 2 days ago,[Player 2] was on 1 month 2 weeks 3 days ago,[Player 3] was on 3 weeks 6 days ago, etc

If you have a lot of friends this can be quite confusing.

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
In my opinion this would be really handy!
Not all my friends use Discord/Skype etc. so this would be very helpful to see if they're still playing MC ;)
And I think this has to be a feature for only people on your friends list.
And also, there should be a option for players to turn this off for sure. People need some privacy, c'mon.

Overall, with a few adjustments here and there, it would be a super good idea in my opinion!

So you get a +1 from me for this idea ;)

-Lu

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
If someone was online, you could use the information to see where they are to play with them. If not, I don't see a point of having the knowledge of which game they last played on unless you can explain?

EDIT: If you mean when they were last on, it'd kinda be useful I guess, but it'd be messy unless you can make up a new format. Like it'd look like this:

[Player 1] was on 2 days ago,[Player 2] was on 1 month 2 weeks 3 days ago,[Player 3] was on 3 weeks 6 days ago, etc

If you have a lot of friends this can be quite confusing.
U don't do /seen to check all your friends with just /seen. You do it to an individual. Also, you can do it to other people, not only the people in your friends list.
This /seen won't be necessary for when a person is in game, but it could say:
BlueQuakeAdmin_ has been online for 32 minutes

Reactions: Krealίxx
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom