• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaanHeerw

Mar 9, 2015
Netherland
Warning: Bad Grammar!

Hello Cubecrafters,

I irritating me on people they plots. Some are beautiful, but some do nothing with it. My idea: A /seen command. You do ''/seen [name of the player]'' and you see how long he is been offline or online. If a player longer offline is than 22 days and there's nothing build on that plot, you can contact an admin and she deleted that plot. So can you have a second plot, and build somethings on that plot.

_Manoo_

Apr 20, 2014
Cubecraftgames :D
Some takes a plot besides their friends, then when theyre done with their friends plot they build on their own with the friend :3 -1

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
If you see a plot containing an inappropriate build, or you need a plot that has nothing on cleared, feel free to contact a staff member and I'm sure they will assist you.

Some takes a plot besides their friends, then when theyre done with their friends plot they build on their own with the friend :3 -1
In that case, it's wise to build something (something != a spam of lava and water or cobwebs) on your claim as a couple of empty claims get cleared every so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom