Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
because you don't check. This is counten argumentIt would actually make it more fun. It's only annoying that people from your team are hit by arrows. Besides, the arrows hit the opponent anyway. So otherwise you can also stay on your base

I have counten argument on eggwars dispenser

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
because you don't check. This is counten argumentIt would actually make it more fun. It's only annoying that people from your team are hit by arrows. Besides, the arrows hit the opponent anyway. So otherwise you can also stay on your base
What are you talking about...
Basically when you are in a game waiting for it to load you can do like a /list and see player levels so you know if they bought rank because why not? Or if they play alot. ✅ Or ✖️
I think that if you do /who you can see if they have rank or not as their name is in different colour and name of the budle/rank is in front of the name

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
because you're not looking: Skybasing has NOTHING to do with eggwars dispenser. In my opinion this is an unjustified disagreement

Evaluatiefout

Jan 6, 2021
The Netherlands
tbh i would like to see some1 levels, for example in java you can see some1 level by putting your mouse on their name in chat. But i dont see that working in bedrock

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
It's about another post because he doesn't reply to it
Just because there are people on this forums, doesn’t mean they’re all interested in your suggestions, especially if there are around 20 and they don’t look like they were written very well. A random forums member doesn’t just look for a random thread and reply to it everyday, and just because someone looks at it that doesn‘t mean they will agree with it.

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
Just because there are people on this forums, doesn’t mean they’re all interested in your suggestions, especially if there are around 20 and they don’t look like they were written very well. A random forums member doesn’t just look for a random thread and reply to it everyday, and just because someone looks at it that doesn‘t mean they will agree with it.
I understand but why you change your agree to disagree

If you don't say that I think it's for fun

• Angry
Reactions: Iridinox

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Basically when you are in a game waiting for it to load you can do like a /list and see player levels so you know if they bought rank because why not? Or if they play alot. ✅ Or ✖️
BIG :disagree:
Yeah, sure we can see ranked players in the /list / /who but:

1- No one uses that before a game starts.
2- The /list command is already messy, can't imagine with evels.
3- Players will target higher level players because targeters = omega annoying and want to target ranked/high level players.

• Agree
Reactions: IDKhan

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, it sounds cool. But I think a lot of players would requeue if they saw a higher level player, which would get annoying after a while.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
That command exists on Java and can be used to check how many players are in your server and their rank, however, this can be done through the tab (which only exists on java btw). But I don't think this is totally necessary and devs should focus on other things.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom