Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I think it would be cool if there was an ability to see your most liked post or comment. Like on your profile where you can see all the posts you made, It would be cool to see your most liked post.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Is tecnicly useless but i think than will be fun to check your stats +1
Also dont look very hard to develop

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You can also just scroll a bit back through your posts and threads (search your own name or check your activity on your profile), not really necessary to add this.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You can also just scroll a bit back through your posts and threads (search your own name or check your activity on your profile), not really necessary to add this.
That's not really possible anymore as the forums stopped 'recognizing' posts after a certain date in 2018. But no, it's not necessary and I believe other things need some attention from developers first.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
That's not really possible anymore as the forums stopped 'recognizing' posts after a certain date in 2018. But no, it's not necessary and I believe other things need some attention from developers first.
Okay, now I have checked it, I myself can't look back further than January 2019 xD. So you can't find all your posts and threads, but you can find some.

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom