Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Williams

Nov 8, 2016
I think they should add secret santa which is you need to find the santa and if u do tell ur teammates u found him dont let him kill you becuse santa has a diamond sword and if you die you become a elf and the last person standing wins it a very easy Game and santa gets a speed potion and elfs get a iron sword you level up if u win and the people that are trying to kill secret santa get a wooden sword so they can beat up santa if santa dies if he dies 3 times he is dead u win or your teammates win to its a simple Game.:fantamug:o_O

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think they should add secret santa which is you need to find the santa and if u do tell ur teammates u found him dont let him kill you becuse santa has a diamond sword and if you die you become a elf and the last person standing wins it a very easy Game and santa gets a speed potion and elfs get a iron sword you level up if u win and the people that are trying to kill secret santa get a wooden sword so they can beat up santa if santa dies if he dies 3 times he is dead u win or your teammates win to its a simple Game.:fantamug:o_O
a little late you think
oh come on can you not even spell elves it is most of the name of some maps

Spinix_

Nov 27, 2016
I like the idea! That's good thinking. I have a question: Does the swords have any enchantments? If so, I hope I see this soon. Although, this idea would probably be better off in Minerware. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom