Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
All gamemodes have their own rank. Im quite a bedrock noob, so i dont know all ins and outs.

However, I think it would be cool to add a seasonal rank.

This rank will give access to map selection of that specific gamemode. And some other features. (Just like /w the other ranks)

Afaik there’s currently snowman survival, ender and im not quite sure if there’re other seasonal games. (I also thought of Hour Glass as a summer game, if that is even doable with bedrock content and haven’t yet thought of an Easter game)

As a second point of thought, I ought it to be some sort of plus rank, that will give discount on bundles and access to limited seasonal content.

Quite a chaotic suggestion, haven’t really managed to structure it down, but hope the essence will be clear

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like it would be cool, but most seasonal games don’t even have map selection, like ender and colony control. Maybe if cubecraft made some additions like they did to minerware they could fit in a rank. Although, if cubecraft did make cool features for this rank, I would be all in.

• Agree
Reactions: Aratic and pekd

pekd

small bob is right, at the moment there just isnt enougth content for a rank, so maybe add more seasonal games (?) my suggestion would be to add a seasonal game rotation, so that every 1-3 months the current seasonal game gets removed and one of the older removed games like colony control or that rpg game with the mutant axolotls (i forgot the name) gets to be the seasonal gamemode for the next 1-3 months and so on.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom