Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptaiinAmerica

Oct 19, 2016
rubik_cube_man's house
So @ElPtricko and I were taking some screenshots on the arcade lobby yesterday here they are

Okay I know the resolution on this first one is a little cloudy... get it?
View attachment 134247
This 1 was just a lucky screenshot for us
View attachment 134248
This reminds me of apple cider... get it apply sider? it is a picture from the side okayView attachment 134249
My name is Kevin... like Kavin... like Cave-in
View attachment 134250
My only comment for the next 1 is TM
View attachment 134251
It mysteriously came from aboveView attachment 134252
Oh look a donkey...
View attachment 134253
The Last 1 was taken mid jump. We also tried an actual game of donkey kong using the villager launcher (that is the best gadget for playing games though in the main lobby minigolf and in here donkey kong)
anyways I hope you like the screenshots @ElPtricko and I took
Nice Screenshots! I love the builds the Cubecraft team made.

P

PingXL

So @ElPtricko and I were taking some screenshots on the arcade lobby yesterday here they are

Okay I know the resolution on this first one is a little cloudy... get it?
View attachment 134247
This 1 was just a lucky screenshot for us
View attachment 134248
This reminds me of apple cider... get it apply sider? it is a picture from the side okayView attachment 134249
My name is Kevin... like Kavin... like Cave-in
View attachment 134250
My only comment for the next 1 is TM
View attachment 134251
It mysteriously came from aboveView attachment 134252
Oh look a donkey...
View attachment 134253
The Last 1 was taken mid jump. We also tried an actual game of donkey kong using the villager launcher (that is the best gadget for playing games though in the main lobby minigolf and in here donkey kong)
anyways I hope you like the screenshots @ElPtricko and I took
Nice bro.

A

A pigeon

I saw a guy called Adolf_Hitler_Man . Wasnt able to screenshot because i was showcasing my MLG Elytra PvP Skillz

Id like to report using namemc now

A

A pigeon

Wrong thread. Meant to post this in your namemc thread . Sorry . Could a mod move it there? Deleting it is fine as well , since you already know what i meant

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Cool screenshots, nice job!
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom