Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes save me. Of what? Of pc players! Skywars is an amazing game, and I dislike it. Pc players take over the game, i face professional gamers, I'm mobile so don't expect me killing them.
Always unsatisfayed, and I can't just keep it with 1000 deaths and 1 win its like 1/1000 and that's unfair, there should be a setting to allow only touch players to play with each others on all games, I like skywars and I dislike it. Everyone should put themselves in my place, getting killed continously, over and over, by pc players on your favorite game, what would you do? Pass it? I don't think so. It's my favorite server, I would play on it if I have a pc but I don't! I don't have a pc! I'm not as those persons who just buy over than 5 thousands dollars on pcs! I'm not in that country you're in!
I want to chill on my favorite server on my favorite minigame to find myself getting "bullied" for some adventages for computer players. No that's enough, do something! You created the whole games and plugins and I don't think it's hard to make a mini plugin for some justice in this server.
Do something like Nethergames mc server and help us...
Thanks.

Last edited:

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
The server can’t tell who is a touch player and who is a pc player and plus if they did make a plug-in it could be easily fooled. The best suggestion I have for you is to buy a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard and connect it to your phone also this suggestion has been made many times so I suggest checking them out as well

*and yes I was a mobile player for some time

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
The server can’t tell who is a touch player and who is a pc player and plus if they did make a plug-in it could be easily fooled. The best suggestion I have for you is to buy a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard and connect it to your phone also this suggestion has been made many times so I suggest checking them out as well

Btw that doesn’t work the controls are not right

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him

I didn't actually want to say this but you made me.
Currently there's an insane cris of expensive stuff and everything is extremely high. How do I buy it? I will tell you, by spending 100+$

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I didn't actually want to say this but you made me.
Currently there's an insane cris of expensive stuff and everything is extremely high. How do I buy it? I will tell you, by spending 100+$
I already said that blue tooth keyboards doesn’t work. I think the best way to get better if you don’t already have a windows pc , because if you had a windows pc, you could but the game for 30 dollars and you’d be set and if it was a laptop just buy a 10 dollar mouse. If you don’t have a windows pc, all you do is buy a Bluetooth controller for under $40 and hook it up to the iPad and then you can play like a controller player which, if you get good enough can basically match pc pleyers.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
I already said that blue tooth keyboards doesn’t work. I think the best way to get better if you don’t already have a windows pc , because if you had a windows pc, you could but the game for 30 dollars and you’d be set and if it was a laptop just buy a 10 dollar mouse. If you don’t have a windows pc, all you do is buy a Bluetooth controller for under $40 and hook it up to the iPad and then you can play like a controller player which, if you get good enough can basically match pc pleyers.
I’ve used a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse just fine so I’m not sure what is up with yours. Hope it gets fixed soon :(

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I agree. People shouldn't get an advantage for having more money and better equipment, that's not right. Not really sure how to fix this, but it should be looked into by the devs. +1

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I’ve used a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse just fine so I’m not sure what is up with yours. Hope it gets fixed soon :(
Those actually work? Bro do you have to hold down the mouse to look around, can you use q, scrolling and hotkeys, and do you have to be in split controls
@Pyups

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
I agree. People shouldn't get an advantage for having more money and better equipment, that's not right. Not really sure how to fix this, but it should be looked into by the devs. +1
I agree the only reason I don’t think like this suggestion is because it has been suggested so many times before. As well as it goes against a core update that combined pc, mobile, and controllers. + I’m 90% sure the server can’t tell who’s keyboard and mouse and who is mobile. So pc players could join mobile games. And even if they found away to separate them it would split the community into 3 or 2 if the keep control players and pc players together. So as much as I think this would be good for mobile players there’s way to many cons then there are pros. So my best suggestion is to get a Bluetooth controller for mobile players it’s olny 15$ and it’s the best suggestion I have.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
The reason that this hasnt been implemented is because it will split the community.

I'd honestly love so see some form of ranking system (Maybe even for other gamemodes) as that would allow people who can battle against PC players can actually go with them and people who cant will have a harder time. Though this has the problem of smurfing and shenanigans like that

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
The reason that this hasnt been implemented is because it will split the community.

I'd honestly love so see some form of ranking system (Maybe even for other gamemodes) as that would allow people who can battle against PC players can actually go with them and people who cant will have a harder time. Though this has the problem of smurfing and shenanigans like that
I agree this way bad pc players don’t get destroyed and good mobile players have a challenge I 100% agree!!!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom