Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone! So, today I decided to make a biography about the one and only #LegitBoss, Sasha Banks. This biography is mainly just for me to look back on and read (because that's what I do with all my threads lol), but also decided to make this so that you guys know about this legendary women. There's so much to talk about, so I'll be sure to break it down just so you guys are able to understand everything.

tumblr_ob2dl3qYNq1uanrdno4_r1_400.gif

Sasha Banks
Starting off by saying that this is Sasha Banks. Sasha Banks was born on January 26, 1992, so she is currently 25 years of age and is an American professional wrestler currently signed to the WWE. Her real name is Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado but goes under the ring name Sasha Banks. She was born in Fairfield, California, but is hailed by Boston, Massachusetts. Sasha calls Boston home because it's where she started to wrestle and where she took off.

Sasha's origin in pro wrestling began when she was only 10 years old. She had an autistic brother and she had to constantly take care of him. While taking care of her brother, she turned on the TV one night and saw the former WWE Superstar, Eddie Guerrero (RIP). Instantly Sasha Banks was hooked into it. He was who she wanted to be. Though, back in that era, women were mostly known for doing bras and panties matches and were also referred to as 'Divas.' Though, Sasha did not want to be a popcorn match. She wanted to change the definition of the word Divas and change the game and that is exactly what she did.

NXT
So, NXT (also know as the WWE performance center) is a developmental program located in Orlando, Florida. Basically fresh and new talent go to NXT to get better in professional wrestling and basically make their dreams come true to be on the main roster in the WWE! In NXT, you get the best coaches, the best equipment, you practice promos, you develop a character and develop microphone skills and so much more. You had EVERYTHING in NXT.

tumblr_nxi9xcTPfN1ukvoqyo1_400.gif

Sasha Banks made her debut on NXT on December 12, 2012. In NXT, there were 4 women who called themselves The 4 Horse Women. The 4 women consisted of Charlotte Flair, Bayley, Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks. These 4 women changed the game completely for the women's division. Sasha and Bayley were the first women, ever, to have a 30 minute Iron Man Match for the NXT women's championship. It was history in the making. After years of hard work, Sasha Banks was drafted to the main roster on WWE. She was performing on the RAW brand just a few weeks ago. Currently she on 205 Live.

source.gif

2016 was the year for Sasha Banks. At WrestleMania 32, the first ever WWE women's championship was revealed and the butterfly title (Divas championship) was being retired. Since the butterfly title was retired, they also announced that female performers will no longer be referred to as Divas. They're now WWE Superstars. Sasha Banks was part of the triple threat match at WrestleMania 32 to compete for the WWE women's championship. Unfortunately Sasha Banks lost the match due to the father of Charlotte, Rick Flair, not allowing her back in the ring. Charlotte Flair had a submission on Becky Lynch which made her tap out and Charlotte won the WWE women's championship.

tbone.gif

W01_zpsh8xh7fzz.0.gif

Just a few months later, on July 25, 2016, Sasha Banks had the opportunity to compete for the (now called) RAW Women's Championship with Charlotte Flair. Sasha won the match and was so emotional. After she won the championship she said something that I really liked, "This has been my dream since I was 10 years old. I told everyone that I am the best, now this proves that I am the best." After that match, a rivalry sparked in-between Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks. They made history and completely changed the game for the women's division.
After competing for the RAW Women's Championship several times, their rivalry got so huge, it was announced that these 2 women would have a Hell in a Cell match. And if you did not know, they were the FIRST women to step foot inside Hell in a Cell. In Sasha's past matches, she always had lower back problems, so it was pretty obvious what Charlotte would target at Hell in a Cell. Before the match officially started, Charlotte back stabbed Sasha Banks slamming her into a table.
tumblr_ofx10c2BX91sbzhteo1_500.gif

This affected the match so much. Immediately, Sasha Banks got medical attention. Since Sasha couldn't defend her title, Charlotte would be crowned the new champion. As the announcer was announcing Charlotte being the new champion, Sasha got up from the medical chair taking off her neck brace. She could barely stand, but she wasn't going down without a fight. Throughout the match, Charlotte kept targeting Sasha's lower back. They took each other to their limits, but Sasha ended up losing this match.
sasha-banks-charlotte-hell-in-a-cell.gif
After this historical event, they would go off by doing the first ever Falls Count Anywhere Match. This match was a whole other level. Sasha won this match and became a 3x RAW Women's Champion.

The match ended on her own special maneuver, the bank statement. @Diogo
giphy.gif

After the Falls Count Anywhere Match, Sasha and Charlotte's rivalry would come to an end in a 30-minute Iron Man Match in the Pay-Per View, Road Block: End of the Line. On the last minute of the match, Charlotte put the figure 4 submission on Sasha holding it in for more than a minute. Sasha tapped out the last 2 seconds and the score came 2 - 2. It was announced that the match would go to Sudden Death Over Time. So basically the next person to get a pin, wins the match. Sasha's leg was about to break before overtime. She wouldn't even walk. Charlotte put Sasha in the figure 4 submission on Sasha and Sasha tapped out. Here's how their rivalry ended:
1g9hxb.gif

And that was the end of the line for their rivalry. Aside from all of this, there is so much more to Sasha Banks. She's my favorite pro wrestler and it's because of her that I will be training for pro wrestling.

Now, before you guys start replying with replies such as: Wrestling is fake, it's not real, it's staged, go try professional wrestling and then come talk to me. It's definitely not fake. The least you can do is appreciate and respect the work that these Superstars put their bodies through every single week.

Thank you guys so much for reading and hope you enjoyed this thread!

-CyanYellow​
df3d12b0850ea3c3a3fdd3b10bc961f6.gif

EDIT: Here's a cool video that pretty much sums up their rivalry:

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsDavey_ and diogo

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Interesting to read, don't hesitate to make more of them, but maybe in the future from various categories such as Music, Sport (Tennis or Football for example), Actors and much more ;)
Respect for taking your time to write all of this!

Reactions: Cyan and Twania
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom