Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Klondike

Jan 20, 2014
Crazy Land
Now we've all seen people who've broken rules before- am I right?

Maybe for "new" players on CC, they should go to a room with signs that contains all the rules.

They would have to accept the rules before being allowed to teleport to the actual spawn.

This way, when someone comes on forums asking for a ban appeal, or a mute appeal, they have no excuse to be unmuted/unbanned because they were supposed to read the rules!

Maybe there should be a sign that you click on the teleports you to spawn?
Or what if there was a test on the rules, and you have to pass it in order to be sent to spawn?

What do you think?

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Only they won't read the rules. ;) And when they do get banned, they will say 'I read the rules, I didn't hack, I'm truly sorry if this isn't working out for me.'

Klondike

Jan 20, 2014
Crazy Land
So we will ask them what all the rules are?
Well no, if they pass the test, we know they read the rules. But, if they ever do get banned, they honestly have no excuse. It's like you read the rules, you know what's right and wrong, so don't even ask for an unban. That's on their side if they get banned.

john

Nov 24, 2013
This idea is reasonable and doable. Most small survival servers have these. One time a staff member told me to read all the rules then he said what is rule 3? I replied by saying, "this server is not for me."

Well, before you judge he was being kinda pushy about it. He showed me the jail where he would spawn me in if I put a toe out of line.

Although, to be honest the rules on signs would be very helpful. Just do not be to pushy about the rules.

So to summarize. Just go for it. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom