Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Do you want to share with us that you have seen rubik_cube_man's head? No hate, but I already know that his head is in the PvP lobby:p.
I'm sorry, @POWER_RANGER said that I have to
You want to start a discussion about that? Its a little bit weird, don't understand you?

-Thanks
Yes, I understand. But @POWER_RANGER said that I have to send 10 messages in a discussion to change my name on the forums. It can be simple messages, but it was difficult to find a good messages. Back then I found this. I did know, it was not a very good message, but it was one. I apologize. ;)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm sorry, @POWER_RANGER said that I have to

Yes, I understand. But @POWER_RANGER said that I have to send 10 messages in a discussion to change my name on the forums. It can be simple messages, but it was difficult to find a good messages. Back then I found this. I did know, it was not a very good message, but it was one. I apologize. ;)
Ooowwhhh, no worries. I understand you:p. Reply to other's Suggestions in the server suggestions part. You'll get the 10 messages really fast then. But remember, don't necro-post or spam!

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
meow :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom