Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GroeneBanaan

Nov 26, 2018
I believe it should remain special. For example, that you are going to get another summer, Halloween and Christmas RPG. That is something to look forward to.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I agree with GroeneBanaan, I like the seasonal rpg games we get and I'd like to keep them special by keeping them seasonal
Really? I think they keep them seasonal however have one 4 hour rpg that stays forever that isn’t too hard. Though I would much rather they focus on other smaller lobby mini games like a dropper or a pvp bot instead of huge rpgs that you do once then you’re done.

GroeneBanaan

Nov 26, 2018
Really? I think they keep them seasonal however have one 4 hour rpg that stays forever that isn’t too hard. Though I would much rather they focus on other smaller lobby mini games like a dropper or a pvp bot instead of huge rpgs that you do once then you’re done.
What do you mean? lol, I don't understand you...

D

Deleted member 492126

I’m really enjoying this new gamemode - I think it’s amazing. However once you have completed it, you can’t complete it again (I mean - you could but doing the exact same thing again wouldn’t be as much fun)

That is why I think it should be a seasonal game. I guess releasing one RPG game every month is possible, but we wouldn’t have time to work on other updates if we were to spend all of our resources and time on just one thing

Reactions: Deann

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
I really like this idea and know that other users have a lot of other concerns about it. I really wish there was some Mass Multiplayer Role Playing Game on another server that is a competitor to Wynncraft. I really like the RPGs but want something on a more larger permanent scale. A game that contains a very large map, with many quests and things to do. While I don't expect it to be fully developed on release, After the initial release it shouldn't be too much stress on the development and build teams to build a small extension to the map and add a few more quests every month. It would be a long term type game with many ways to upgrade gear and try to obtain items. Repeatability is also an important factor so a repeatable dungeon for end players would be a great idea. Entice players to continue playing by having random loot drops at the end(Good gear have a small drop percentage). Plus a pvp element arena would be great to get players who put in a lot of time into the game have a better advantage during fights. I really like this idea and was already playing around with this so I might create a more detailed suggestion thread at a later date. :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom