Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bvbeth

Jun 18, 2014
I feel a brand new section of PVP should be for RP. In the PVP world for example, a map should be created which consists of two teams. It should be a ongoing battle set in the mid-evil period based around dragons, and forts ect. The map should be split in two into a "good" and a "bad" side. Each side will have have a castle, the one on the "good" side will be a classical castle made of stone in a circular shape with towers evenly placed at each corner. The darker castle will feature jaggered archer towers around the play and spiked roofs. Also, each side will have their own kits to choose from, but there will be a limit to the amount of people which can be a certain kit and only some kits are accessible to members. The dark side kits will feature on different wizard types and will consist of different items like knock-back wands, flame wands, potions ECT. The good side will consist of different 'knight' kits including items weak armor, swords and some horses ECT. The specialized member kits for wizards can contain stronger wands and better armour or powerful potions and gapples. Whereas, the specialized member knight kits could contain better swords or better armor/horse armor and gapples. This would appeal to both RP players and PVP players which will attract a lot more players here. Although, it may take a lot of planning to do this and maybe a bit of time recruiting new staff to manage the expansion I think it will be worth while, again sorry for the essay :P

But thanks :)

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
i dont think gapples should be added, no gapples would make it op, people can spawn camp and such.....

Bvbeth

Jun 18, 2014
i dont think gapples should be added, no gapples would make it op, people can spawn camp and such.....
I feel the members are going to want something for their rank though, maybe a higher speed rank would be better

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
I think this would be really good however, usually pvp servers have huge maps and a dedicated huge server with builders for only there and can take over a year to build and need constant maintenance and stuff like that (lore writers etc.)

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I feel the members are going to want something for their rank though, maybe a higher speed rank would be better
without gapples ould make this more unique, first pvp map without gapples in the server :D and maybe since not much could be added as a perk, upgrades on kits should be the same for ranks like iron( solo), and gold + lapiz, and diamond + emerald, and obsidian (solo.)

Reactions: Bvbeth

Bvbeth

Jun 18, 2014
Like I said, I feel if this idea essentially was 'brought to life' the server would probably have to recruit more staff tbh just to help maintain the world

Bvbeth

Jun 18, 2014
Guys, to be honest though, on this server there are THOUSANDS of active players and there are a huge percentage of them asking for a bit more RP on the server. I'm sure if we wanted we could recruit some form of decent builder if that is the issue we are having. I for one are willing to help.

Reactions: Yittamonkey
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom