Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
It's a good idea, just the moderating part is where most of the staff would sorta just like never go on. But I know many people enjoy roleplays and shops and skin comps and whatever else they all like to do, so if it gets implimented I'll give up some time and help monitor it.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Well, if it was active only on the creative 'role play server' people could make roleplays, add or kick people to groups, and only see their roleplay in the chat and not the other 5 going on in different areas. It would help the idea but it'd have to be thought of in a lot of detail and such.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Well, if it was active only on the creative 'role play server' people could make roleplays, add or kick people to groups, and only see their roleplay in the chat and not the other 5 going on in different areas. It would help the idea but it'd have to be thought of in a lot of detail and such.
I like the idea, it's just hard to implement I think

Mkllindsey98

Jan 21, 2014
I Feel like it would Be cool at first then get a little old.With the whole only talking to certain groups, then enabling PVP it sound a little like factions.

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom