Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Great video! You’re very clear to understand. You explain everything well and clearly, that’s why it was really fascinating for me to watch this video, you have already answered all of my questions that I actually had regarding to the 1.8 Java network closure in just less than 9 minutes! You’ve definitely earned my sub, keep it up!🤩

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Great video! You’re very clear to understand. You explain everything well and clearly, that’s why it was really fascinating for me to watch this video, you have already answered all of my questions that I actually had regarding to the 1.8 Java network closure in just less than 9 minutes! You’ve definitely earned my sub, keep it up!🤩
Thank you! It honestly means a lot to me that you took the time out of your day to watch my video and reply on the forums. I rambled on quite a lot off topic though, about caves and cliffs, hive, hypixel, and future speculations.

its just in my nature to ramble about unrelated things but I suppose with practice I will slowly but surely get rid of it. I’m gonna be talking about the NA servers and map selector next. Once again thank you for the response and I hope you’re staying safe!

• Love
Reactions: YeaUhm
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Alexp192's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXXX!! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🤍
Top Bottom