Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey I was thinking that this could be a thread where everyone posts riddles that they find online, hear from a friend, or come up with themselves! The riddles don’t have to be cubecraft related. I’m hoping to keep this thread active for as long as possible so feel free to post a riddle even if no one has for a while. Looking forwards to see what everyone comes up with 😄 I will post the answers to my riddles a day after I post the riddle feel free to guess though.

First Riddle: The more of this there is the less you see. What is it?

Riddle #2 What can’t you put in a saucepan

Last edited:

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I just remembered a fun little Halloween riddle I heard a few months ago. Unfortunately I wasn’t part of the forums then so didn’t have a chance to share it. Anyway here’s a belated Halloween riddle: How do you spell candy with 2 letters?🍬🍭

Another saucepan? 😂
I may have to include a section of alternate answers lol😂

I’m going to release an answer for riddle number 2 first as nobody has correctly answered #1 yet.
Correct answer: “Its lid”
First person to get correct @Aratic
Alternate answers “Another saucepan” by @Reesle

Riddle #4 :D
What is seen in the middle of March and April but cannot be found at the beginning or end of either month?

Riddle #5 How is 7 different than the rest of the numbers from one to ten?

• Haha
Reactions: Reesle

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Riddle #6: (This one is harder)
What 8 letter word can have a letter taken away and it still makes a word. Take another letter away and it still makes a word. Keep on doing that until you have one letter left. What is the word?
The letter taken way can be anywhere In the word.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #59-
Honey never spoils (not this one, atleast). Archaeologists have found pots of honey in ancient Egyptian tombs that are over 3,000 years old, and still perfectly edible!
Mintypie231 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🍰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom