Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

phenixmc2689

Novice Member
May 28, 2023
108
104
59
Paris, France
🤔
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240113_135817_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240113_135817_TikTok.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 123

CrystalLegend01

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2023
534
1,839
304
20
United States
Pronouns
She/Her
Spare change (coins)

It’s most likely not good for someone to eat coins
Rich people probably don’t carry a lot of spare change I’m guessing, but they might need it if they visit a vending machine

This is most likely the wrong answer xD
It’s kind of fun to make odd theories
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tripleee
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Top Bottom