Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

phenixmc2689

Novice Member
May 28, 2023
Paris, France
The person who find the number i will react with a heart :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240103_173634_CapCut.jpg
    Screenshot_20240103_173634_CapCut.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: Reesle

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Are we allowed to use Desmos graphing calculator?
If so, I think the answer is 21
I may be an overthinker…

I plotted some points, starting at (0,2), then (1,10), then (2,12) and so on

It doesn’t look like a regular function, but there’s sort of a pattern. There are these clusters of points, first a cluster of 1, 2, then 3.
The distance from the clusters goes from 8 to 5, which has a difference of 3. So I assumed that the distance from the highest point to the next cluster is 2, but I could be wrong about that

So the next value would ideally be 21

Also, there’s the distance between the points inside of a cluster, which seems to decrease by 1, so the next distance would be… either 0 or 0.5
So all 4 points could be merged together at 21 or they’re apart by 0.5. If we assume it’s a function, which I’m thinking it probably should be, then definitely 0.5. But I guess that distance doesn’t really matter since we’re only finding the first point

IMG_1256.jpeg

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Are we allowed to use Desmos graphing calculator?
If so, I think the answer is 21
I may be an overthinker…

I plotted some points, starting at (0,2), then (1,10), then (2,12) and so on

It doesn’t look like a regular function, but there’s sort of a pattern. There are these clusters of points, first a cluster of 1, 2, then 3.
The distance from the clusters goes from 8 to 5, which has a difference of 3. So I assumed that the distance from the highest point to the next cluster is 2, but I could be wrong about that

So the next value would ideally be 21

Also, there’s the distance between the points inside of a cluster, which seems to decrease by 1, so the next distance would be… either 0 or 0.5
So all 4 points could be merged together at 21 or they’re apart by 0.5. If we assume it’s a function, which I’m thinking it probably should be, then definitely 0.5. But I guess that distance doesn’t really matter since we’re only finding the first point

View attachment 226000
I am actually worried about how you calculate distance but I like your method

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Time for some more overthinking
Maybe the difference between 8 and 5 was actually (8 / 2) + 1, so 5 / 2 is 2.5, that + 1 is 3.5
So 19 + 3.5 is 22.5?

There’s no way it’s a decimal answer :P

(Edit: I should probably mention that the distance is only vertical distance, I don’t think I should use distance formula on this since the x-values are exactly 1 unit away from each other horizontally)

Reactions: phenixmc2689
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on zanewasfallen's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on zanewasfallen's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁
Haven't been online for a long time (won't be on Discord still), how is everyone?
JokeKaedee wrote on Basketman's profile.
Oh oh, ik ben weer eens veel te laat. Maar nog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag <333
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on aaronultra_xd's profile.
Welcome to the fourms I hope you have a great stay here!:D
Top Bottom