Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Hello CubeCrafters,

I hope you're all well. This is just a quick update thread to explain some minor changes we have done on the network.

Reward Voting
We've changed Reward Voting on the server. Previously, you could gain 1 Cubelet & 300 Experience for voting for us on minecraftservers.org however due to recent EULA changes we are now not allowed to reward individual players.

There are other ways we can reward people for voting, such as having a vote goal and when this is reached everyone gets a reward. This is something we may look into in the future, however for now it will remain as no reward, sorry :(

Obviously we would still love it and love you if you continue to up vote us so we are top of the list! <3

Custom Kit Changes
We've had to change how the Custom 1v1 Kits in PvP work. Previously, this was dependant on your rank. Stone players got 1 Custom Kit, Iron players got 2, Lapiz got 3 and so on. This has now changed to soft currency so you can buy them with points (Which are gained by playing games).

The new prices of kits are:
First Kit - Free
Second Kit - 250
Third Kit - 500
Fourth Kit - 750
Fifth Kit - 1000
Sixth Kit - 1250
Seventh Kit - 1500

If you currently have any saved kits this will remain.

Hope this all makes sense. If you have any questions, post them in the comments.

Thanks!
- Joe <3

Last edited:

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Rip the 300 exp and 1 Cubelet. :(
giphy.gif

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
This sounds really good but I don't entirely understand why the voting reward is not allowed because of the EULA. I will still continue to vote for my favourite server however! Can't wait for the new kits!

Reactions: johncoles

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I don't really know what you mean but please be more polite while writing on the forums xD.

And also....

#1.9PVPFTW

1.9>1.8/1.7/1.6/1.5/1.4/1.3/1.2/1.1/Beta/Alpha

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Eeehhmmmmm..... Mabye every 100 votes everybody gets one Cubelet if you're online?
Hmmm... There is a total of 179.107 votes this month... So that means 1791 cubelets... per player... XD

Obviously we would still love it and love you if you continue to up vote us so we are top of the list! <3
Don't worry, we're still 50.000 votes ahead of Memeplex. :cool:

Reactions: K-lub
Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom