Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Who am i?

I am spyridon agnew dragon, or spyro for short, some of you may still remember me i spent alot of time here before and through the great hacker purge and the arrival of sentinel i spent most kf time in the support and suggestion sections helping out alot of players who didnt know what was happening (i remember when some staff like camezonda was still a helper lol)

Where i have been

Over the past 5 years things have changed heavily Starting with my grandfathers (a Korean war veteran) passing from different 3 cancers all at the same time triggered by his diabetes meds, other things have changed as well such as my decreasing activity in the server, (only popping in to get LT stuff) and minecraft itself as a whole moving on to more challenging games, over the past two years i discovered i had aspergers, while i am smarter than the average bear, its still autism, meaning my brain is still crippled in a way, this is why i never really played eggwars or skywars is because my brain couldnt handle it and games like blockwars and tower defence (and at one time control point i have a thread on how on how to fix it and bring it back) never had any players so getting lobbies was hard, another thing is my twitch channel, back in.... march? I started streaming on twitch and i became affliated in mid may at the time i only streamed Battlefront 2 but you can now find me playing world of warships or shellshock live as well if you look on the game panels during late morning early afternoon EST, (wont say my channel name because of obvious reasons)

What now?

While i probably wont be on the server again (or a long time if at all) I still want to offer my knowledge here so ill try to keep up to date and answer whatever i can, after a long hiatus, a legend has returned

Reactions: remio and Lilleh__
C

Cutee

Calling yourself a legend is pretty much selfish. But well, welcome back.

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape
Who am i?

I am spyridon agnew dragon, or spyro for short, some of you may still remember me i spent alot of time here before and through the great hacker purge and the arrival of sentinel i spent most kf time in the support and suggestion sections helping out alot of players who didnt know what was happening (i remember when some staff like camezonda was still a helper lol)

Where i have been

Over the past 5 years things have changed heavily Starting with my grandfathers (a Korean war veteran) passing from different 3 cancers all at the same time triggered by his diabetes meds, other things have changed as well such as my decreasing activity in the server, (only popping in to get LT stuff) and minecraft itself as a whole moving on to more challenging games, over the past two years i discovered i had aspergers, while i am smarter than the average bear, its still autism, meaning my brain is still crippled in a way, this is why i never really played eggwars or skywars is because my brain couldnt handle it and games like blockwars and tower defence (and at one time control point i have a thread on how on how to fix it and bring it back) never had any players so getting lobbies was hard, another thing is my twitch channel, back in.... march? I started streaming on twitch and i became affliated in mid may at the time i only streamed Battlefront 2 but you can now find me playing world of warships or shellshock live as well if you look on the game panels during late morning early afternoon EST, (wont say my channel name because of obvious reasons)

What now?

While i probably wont be on the server again (or a long time if at all) I still want to offer my knowledge here so ill try to keep up to date and answer whatever i can, after a long hiatus, a legend has returned
Welcome back, and condolence for your loss

Reactions: Lilleh__

comfyyy

Who am i?

Where i have been

What now?

I mean they are a legend though

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉