Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
Just a simple request. The respawn timer (at least for me) is 3 seconds or 1 second but it still doesn't solve people punching you as they come back for big player teams, so i say for 3 man maps the timer should be 3 seconds, on 2 player team maps 3 seconds, and anything higher than 4 players should be a 5 second respawn, this gives the player a fair amount of time to break the egg on each respectful map without being pestered by in my opinion, but when all the players on a teams game and are getting punching so close after kills, it can get pretty annoying, at least with this it'll tone down a bit of the annoying players.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi c:

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Just a simple request. The respawn timer (at least for me) is 3 seconds or 1 second but it still doesn't solve people punching you as they come back for big player teams, so i say for 3 man maps the timer should be 3 seconds, on 2 player team maps 3 seconds, and anything higher than 4 players should be a 5 second respawn, this gives the player a fair amount of time to break the egg on each respectful map without being pestered by in my opinion, but when all the players on a teams game and are getting punching so close after kills, it can get pretty annoying, at least with this it'll tone down a bit of the annoying players.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi c:
It will be a good idea!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The 3 seconds respawn timer is perfectly fine. It was 10 seconds first and rubik has changed that to 3 seconds as 10 seconds was really too long. I don't agree. Also, if you play a big team map, just kill everyone on the island you are and just pick out a good chance to build yourself in with obsidian or sandstone as people who just spawned can't break that as they don't have a pickaxe, except if you've chosen that Golden pickaxe as kit.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Why Cubecraft did a respawn time its boring. They need to remove timer.
You can too this Bro, tell to everyone and don't give up @HScrozzy
Would you like to have spamclickers in your way while you are trying to break a team's egg? The respawn timer is a very good addition to Eggwars. Now you can at least break an egg in a normal way instead of having spamclickers all the time around you because they immediately spawn after they died.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Would you like to have spamclickers in your way while you are trying to break a team's egg? The respawn timer is a very good addition to Eggwars. Now you can at least break an egg in a normal way instead of having spamclickers all the time around you because they immediately spawn after they died.
Not Spam clickers only clickers.

Reactions: FreakyTomato

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I Don't Get It, Before There Was A 10 Second Timer, And @rubix_cube_man Changed It To None, Then Changed It Back To The Time Being,
This Will Make No Difference As There Is No Meaning For This, For That Being Said, I Am Against This!
Thanks!
FactionsAustin!

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Please Learn How To 1.9 PvP As Spam Clicking Annoying And No One Likes It!
Thanks!
FactionsAustin
The fact that it's annoying makes it useful.

Why Cubecraft did a respawn time its boring. They need to remove timer.
You can too this Bro, tell to everyone and don't give up @HScrozzy
You clearly haven't seen other stuff I wrote about the tamer back when it was a hot button issue. I am not completely against the concept of a respawn timer, or the current one for that matter. What I didn't want was a timer so long that one death was a guaranteed loss. The current 3 second timer is great.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
I 100% agree, timers should be adjusted depending on team size.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom