Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
As today i was false temporarily banned on the Cubecraft network java. I was false banned for hacker teaming, without showing evidence. It states that i was banned at 4:18:56 pm but i was banned an hour later at 5:18 pm.
I was fighting the cheater with the intend to defeat him, he B-hopped to my friend and my friend killed him.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
It seems that you already appealed your ban. I would recommend you to have patience until they take a look at it.
Also, keep in mind that in the rules it's stated that you can't team with a hacker.

Rule 1.2: Knowingly teaming with/having someone use illegal mods for you may result in a ban as well.
To check the rules, go here.

Oh and, moderators no longer need evidence in order to punish someone, that's why you can't see any type of evidence.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
Top Bottom