Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
T

TeijZz

I really enjoy the minigames at CubeCraft, as well as the leaderboards that are included. Unfortunately the wins at the leaderboards are very high. So I therefore really would like to have a change. This change contains a reset on all the leaderboards of all the minigames in CubeCraft. This, to make sure more players are available to have some success in a specific minigame at CubeCraft. For the players that are at the moment on a leaderboard, they should remain all their wins and statistics but please not on the leaderboard.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
This have been suggested before, I would like them to reset so new players would have a chance but it would be so unfair for the players who are on the leaderboards now.
It would also be very messy if people still got their stats but the leaderboards reset.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Again proof it is very wanted by the community !
@TeijZz , if you haven’t already, check the link in my signature !

Resetting the leaderboards would be very unfair but they could make Monthly Leaderboards and keep the current leaderboards so players who are on the current leaderboards still got their nice spot :)

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net
Again proof it is very wanted by the community !
@TeijZz , if you haven’t already, check the link in my signature !

Resetting the leaderboards would be very unfair but they could make Monthly Leaderboards and keep the current leaderboards so players who are on the current leaderboards still got their nice spot :)

That is what I meant by my post, which now I read it back the next day looks a bit like I was agreeing with wiping the current ones, weekly or monthly leaderboards would be a good idea.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I understand how more experienced players would feel ripped off by this but I think it's something that really should be added into the game.

1. It's been suggested many times before and is obviously something that is heavily desired on the server.
  2. Leaderboards could be made toggle-able (by clicking on them) where it shows the weekly, monthly, and all time leaderboards (others could be added but aren't really necessary in my opinion).
By using this toggle-able leaderboard system this keeps the experienced players happy because they don't lose their deserved place and also keeps the newer players happy giving them at fresh chance at the leader board each week and each month.

A Online Stats Webpage

1. Heavily requested in the past
  2. Very easy to use and a useful tool for a lot of players.
  3. Could be used to present previous monthly and weekly leaderboards so that players who worked hard to get on the leaderboards aren't just temporarily rewarded.
[ Refers to point 3. ]
The player's leaderboard place and time period for the temporary leaderboards could maybe be presented on their stats or forums page as a permeant reward for their hard work.

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net
I understand how more experienced players would feel ripped off by this but I think it's something that really should be added into the game.

1. It's been suggested many times before and is obviously something that is heavily desired on the server.
  2. Leaderboards could be made toggle-able (by clicking on them) where it shows the weekly, monthly, and all time leaderboards (others could be added but aren't really necessary in my opinion).
By using this toggle-able leaderboard system this keeps the experienced players happy because they don't lose their deserved place and also keeps the newer players happy giving them at fresh chance at the leader board each week and each month.

A Online Stats Webpage

1. Heavily requested in the past
  2. Very easy to use and a useful tool for a lot of players.
  3. Could be used to present previous monthly and weekly leaderboards so that players who worked hard to get on the leaderboards aren't just temporarily rewarded.
[ Refers to point 3. ]
The player's leaderboard place and time period for the temporary leaderboards could maybe be presented on their stats or forums page as a permeant reward for their hard work.

I agree with this suggestion I suggested about the weekly leaderboards making them toggle-able would be a good way to save space in the lobby and would reward all players.

The Online Stats Webpage is also a good idea.

However you could also maybe include a weekly/monthly prize for the players who finish on these leaderboards, maybe some loot points, a cool minature, other cosmetics, a few cubelets, literally whatever this gives players another reason to play the game along with daily challenges.

Reactions: PyjamaBanana

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I agree with this suggestion I suggested about the weekly leaderboards making them toggle-able would be a good way to save space in the lobby and would reward all players.

The Online Stats Webpage is also a good idea.

However you could also maybe include a weekly/monthly prize for the players who finish on these leaderboards, maybe some loot points, a cool minature, other cosmetics, a few cubelets, literally whatever this gives players another reason to play the game along with daily challenges.
Maybe a certain amount of points, loot points, and cubelets along with a cool unique item depending on the time frame and leaderboard place. This would be a cool idea :)

Reactions: Shyry

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The same players will get on the leaderboards again, no doubt about that. As others have stated already, players worked really hard for it and they deserve their spot.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
The same players will get on the leaderboards again, no doubt about that. As others have stated already, players worked really hard for it and they deserve their spot.
If they do then that's fine. Please read what I have said and try to understand that even if the same players just got on the monthly and weekly leaderboards other players would know they have a chance and they can try again next week, or next month with a fresh start and a new chance.

I understand you're probably a really experienced and good player so of course you'd want to keep your stats and leaderboard place (if you have one) but there's really no harm in having a toggle-able leaderboard. It's a win-win for everybody, as I said before nobody is losing their place or proof of their hard work over this.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
If they do then that's fine. Please read what I have said and try to understand that even if the same players just got on the monthly and weekly leaderboards other players would know they have a chance and they can try again next week, or next month with a fresh start and a new chance.

I understand you're probably a really experienced and good player so of course you'd want to keep your stats and leaderboard place (if you have one) but there's really no harm in having a toggle-able leaderboard. It's a win-win for everybody, as I said before nobody is losing their place or proof of their hard work over this.
I do support having a toggle-able leaderboard. I honestly didn’t read all the replies, was too lazy. :)

Reactions: Shyry
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom