Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wingsaisha

Jul 19, 2022
I find it really annoying that you lose your killstreak when you leave the game in this preparation phase. It would be good if you could change
but u basically reset when u leave the game so it wouldnt be fair to keep the streak, then people would just abuse it and keep leaving to get a high killstreak without loosing it.

but u basically reset when u leave the game so it wouldnt be fair to keep the streak, then people would just abuse it and keep leaving to get a high killstreak without loosing it.
Yes, but I mean something else. I mean that if you are in the preparation phase, so if everyone is in their cage and you then leave the game, that your killstreak will also be reset, even though the game has not started.

endertom100

Novice Member
May 12, 2024
Illinois, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
yeah i totally agree because it’s sooooo annoying when i’m on a good kill streak and either the servers shut down or it crashes and then i restart at zero because of something out of my control

Reactions: crimsonsaturn15

wingsaisha

Jul 19, 2022
Yes, but I mean something else. I mean that if you are in the preparation phase, so if everyone is in their cage and you then leave the game, that your killstreak will also be reset, even though the game has not started.
okay that makes sense and i agree that should be different.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Passer's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on pabliitoo's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Passer's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Three years apparently, very cool
Top Bottom