• Nope

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
I definitely agree with your idea. It would be very helpful to be able to add more evidence, if needed, to a report. So long as it is awaiting review, like you said.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
This seems a bit useless. Just make sure you select the right and enough evidence when submitting a report. If you didn't add enough evidence you can just make a new report which is no big deal at all. I've never had the issue that I accidentally didn't add all screenshots I needed to.
But why? Wouldn't you have enough evidence already when you submit the report?
Of course, but it still can be use-/helpful. (bypassing, swearing/inappropriate language to hate speech etc). I never said it is necessary, but if it can be a helpful addition to the reports site then why not?

Reactions: InkAsriel

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
adding some extra details to a report never hurts! i'd say it can only be used as more evidence to make sure someone gets punished. i remember making reports halfway a game of TD and they got denied because "not enough evidence", so i'd have to do it over with new screenshots in the end. 2 reports, while it could have been one

witcher

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hello,

I don’t see any harm into adding this as long as it’s only possible with awaiting reports. Perhaps unnecessary at first sight, but this may actually help a little, and since the pros outweigh the cons by far this sounds alright.

This seems a bit useless. Just make sure you select the right and enough evidence when submitting a report. If you didn't add enough evidence you can just make a new report which is no big deal at all. I've never had the issue that I accidentally didn't add all screenshots I needed to.
I can tell you’re a more experienced user of the report website, but for a newcomer this may actually be helpful in a few cases. For instance, due to the new rule update you need to have your chat open when you take a screenshot of then offence. I didn’t know this at the time and read this after I submitted the report, if this feature existed I would’ve edited it in time.

Perhaps not as urgent as other suggestions but I truly see no harm in its existence, if this suggestions helps only 0.01% of the users it could still be added if there are no downsides to it, which there aren’t as far as I can tell.

Though I must say the approval of this feature is unlikely. It is so insignificant that it wouldn’t be worth developing, since the developers probably have higher priorities.

Never the less I like the idea, its just unlikely to happen.

Reactions: East

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Of course, but it still can be use-/helpful. (bypassing, swearing/inappropriate language to hate speech etc). I never said it is necessary, but if it can be a helpful addition to the reports site then why not?
It's just really not needed as you can submit a new report just as easy.

I can tell you’re a more experienced user of the report website, but for a newcomer this may actually be helpful in a few cases. For instance, due to the new rule update you need to have your chat open when you take a screenshot of then offence. I didn’t know this at the time and read this after I submitted the report, if this feature existed I would’ve edited it in time.
Of course it's annoying if you didn't know this before submitting, but it's just as easy to report it again instead of editing the report. It only happens to you once as well, after you do this wrong once you'll never do it wrong again. Quite useless feature therefore in my opinion, sorry.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Ofcourse there’s no harm in adding this but since we’re rather limited on dev time - especially web dev (fairly sure we only have 1 person who partly works on web stuff) - I don’t think this is worth adding. There are more pressing issue rn. No from me, tho maybe in the future :))
Agreed, besides if your evidence isn’t enough you can make a new report :)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this is really helpful. When you report someone, but you're still a bit unsure if the evidence is good enough and see the player do the same thing again, it's really nice to add some evidence after you've reported already. Oui oui for me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom