Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone!
Here is my new suggestion.

If you don't want to be a helper then I think this is nothing for you, but when I report and the player I report is already punished before the staff member looks at my report it just gets closed.

So my suggestion is:

If this is the case that it will be shown as: Handled or Closed. It can be a different word.
I think this is a good idea, because I think when staff looks a my reports, they only look at my
Handled reports.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
A staff member once told me that closed reports of people who are already punished don’t effect your chance of being helper because at the end of the day it means you were right!

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
It may worry you that your reports gets closed because the player has already been punished, but this is absolutely nothing to worry about. It's even mentioned in the Helper Application Information! ;)
If your reports were denied due to Sentinel catching the cheater first this will not be a bad thing! It means you were correct that they were cheating and the report may not have been handled as fast.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't think changing this is a good idea since you can report someone who's been punished already for a long time and then still got a handled report out of it. It's way too easy to get 'Handled' on reports if every report you were right on says handled.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think changing this is a good idea since you can report someone who's been punished already for a long time and then still got a handled report out of it. It's way too easy to get 'Handled' on reports if every report you were right on says handled.
I don't think they should look how many handled reports I have, but how many good reports I have.

Reactions: hereiskirstin
D

Deleted member 469419

Well, I don't think they only have to look into Handled reports when you apply for helper. As a member of the staff team (helper/mod) you've to have the report quality, they look on that, your report quality, if they see that all your reports are of innocent people, then you don't have report quality. About "Already punished", a lot of players have already proposed this same (including me), the reason because isn't added, is because they cannot punish twice the same player. They've already say that it doesn't affect negatively your application, so what the problem?

To be honest, I don't mind if a report get closed for "Already punished", so I like the variation of report tag xD.

And as I previously said, it doesn't affect your chances, unless you're always reporting innocent players.

I see it good as it is.

Reactions: hereiskirstin

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello Quis!
Sadly, we don't have a full-time web developer, and the CubeCraft team is working in the forums update. That's why this is something we can't prioritize right now.
Anyways, the recruitment team reviews every report submitted in the website (closed and accepted ones), and /reports too! So, don't worry if your report gets closed if that player was already punished ;)

Thanks for using our reports website, and if you are applying for the helper role again, good luck with your application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.