Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RocketOG

Jun 7, 2017
I think the option "team killing" should be added to the reports section currently when I report someone for team killing I use the "trolling/greifing..." tag but I think it should be more specific because not all team killing is a troll.

Reactions: Cynamooo

RocketOG

Jun 7, 2017
This doesn't really matter though, we have to pick the correct punishment anyways. The options are just there for us to see what we need to look for.
True but for someone who is potentially inexperienced they would be more confident in creating a report.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I agree with you this should be added to the list. I have never seen anyone doing it but i heard a lot of people complaining about team killing. You can just report "Team Killing" under the section Teaming because it has something to do with teaming.

RocketOG

Jun 7, 2017
I agree with you this should be added to the list. I have never seen anyone doing it but i heard a lot of people complaining about team killing. You can just report "Team Killing" under the section Teaming because it has something to do with teaming.
In team skywars it's as common or more common as hacking.

Also I want to clarify that some team killing is trolling but it can also be retaliation for something or a means of getting an item someone doesn't have (killing because someone looted the same chest as you, stole the enchantment table... one person has no armor and the other has a full set, etc...)

N

Nikboo

In my opinion, the offence list should really be simplified. Currently, it displays a whole variety of offences which aren't really necesarry.

The only ones which I believe should be used are:

- Usage of Illegal Modifications
- Teaming or Cross-Teaming
- Chat Offence
- Other Offence

The reasons for this being is that a lor of players stress about which offence they should choose when reporting another player that it's just un-necesarry. A report classified under illegal modifications doesn't mean the player will get punished for illegal modifications. The background punishment selection is quite different.

It just causes un-necesarry complications and confusions which staff have to answer when staff could be spending their time moderating and whatnot.

RocketOG

Jun 7, 2017
In my opinion, the offence list should really be simplified. Currently, it displays a whole variety of offences which aren't really necesarry.

The only ones which I believe should be used are:

- Usage of Illegal Modifications
- Teaming or Cross-Teaming
- Chat Offence
- Other Offence

The reasons for this being is that a lor of players stress about which offence they should choose when reporting another player that it's just un-necesarry. A report classified under illegal modifications doesn't mean the player will get punished for illegal modifications. The background punishment selection is quite different.

It just causes un-necesarry complications and confusions which staff have to answer when staff could be spending their time moderating and whatnot.
Yea they don't need a list of every single type of illegal modification you could be reporting someone for, if it's not obvious the reporter could specifiy in the comment box.

Reactions: Nikboo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom