Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai!

When you're selecting pictures on the report site it shows you the name of the file:

1620138211840.png

We think that it would be better if it shows the picture itself rather than the file name.

Have a nice day! (:

- Dutch & Fleur (@FleurSchx)

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Us talking about creating this suggestion*
Dutch: ''Is this good?''
Fleur: ''Well, it's short but yes this looks good.''
Dutch: ''Yeah I know but there is not much else to say lel.''
Dutch: ''Do you want me to add a picture of a cat to make the suggestion look bigger?''
Fleur: ''Yes.''

Here you go:
1620138807750.png

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I think this is really useful, it would help to make sure you're selecting the right screenshot. So I hope that I'll be able to view the screenshot and file name of the chosen screenshot in the future. It would prevent some false reports due to evidence :)

Sploggy

Mar 24, 2021
While I understand the reason for this suggestion and admit that it could be useful. I just think that it might cause some design and ease of use issues as the screenshot(s) would have to be quite large to make sure everything is easily visible if you want to check it before submitting. This could lead to someone having to scroll down a lot to submit and add anything additional comments especially if they added 5 screenshots and had to scroll down.
Though to be fair that would just be a small convenience issue and the pros of adding this probably outweigh the cons.

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
I just think that it might cause some design and ease of use issues as the screenshot(s) would have to be quite large to make sure everything is easily visible if you want to check it before submitting.
I don't think this has to be a problem. I think it's important that you could just check what screenshot you clicked on. So, it doesn't have to be the whole screenshot. Let me try to explain.

If you submitted your report, you can click on 'view images'. Then, you can click on the smaller version(s) of the screenshot(s) you've submitted. If you click on those pictures/that picture, you can see the bigger version(s) of the screenshot(s). But you can only do this after you've submitted a report. I think it's important that you can do this while you're making the report. This way, you can check if your evidence is correct. What do you think? :)

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I find this suggestion really useful but I also think that file names should be displayed.
In my opinion, this would be a great addition to the reports website, however file names shouldn't be removed either. Some people may just find it easier to check if they're using the right screenshots by the file names.

Sploggy

Mar 24, 2021
I don't think this has to be a problem. I think it's important that you could just check what screenshot you clicked on. So, it doesn't have to be the whole screenshot. Let me try to explain.

If you submitted your report, you can click on 'view images'. Then, you can click on the smaller version(s) of the screenshot(s) you've submitted. If you click on those pictures/that picture, you can see the bigger version(s) of the screenshot(s). But you can only do this after you've submitted a report. I think it's important that you can do this while you're making the report. This way, you can check if your evidence is correct. What do you think? :)
Sorry yeah I see what you mean. Think having a collapsable “View Images” button would be a perfect solution and a great idea!
I also agree with others that File Names should also be kept 👍

• Agree
Reactions: Floerkleed
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom