• No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
However I think that for example a guy like me deserve to become mod or helper. I applicate for helper however no respons, I want to now why?
If you do not get a response, well that means you're denied OR they just have not got to your application yet. Which is the part you are not understanding.
You can visit this thread to see the Frequently Asked Questions that is answered on that thread, so see what or how you become a Helper: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-app-faq.187013/

I play everyday, I respect the rules, I help people out if they need it, I report every day. What Am I doing wrong?
Reports aren't even the "major" thing for becoming a helper. Just like what everyone else has been trying to tell you is that you have to be active both on the server and the forums. Yes you're active on the server, but in reality 30 posts will not get you anywhere.

Anyway, you just need to understand that getting staff as "easy as 1.. 2.. 3.." doesn't work, and that you'll have to gain that trust from the staff for you to represent the server. They can't just say "Oh he has been active on the server & reports a lot, lets just invite him to the staff team", they actually have to interview you, etc.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes I understand, It is very annoying. But mods are working hard And get so much reports. Maybe 5 more people that arrange And help to ban. Only for banning them And looking the videos.

N

Nikboo

One word as to why reports are being handled slowly: Exams

Seriously, around 10 staff members have exams going on. Plus, a lot of staff are busy with life outside Cubecraft.

Reactions: Djenne

Djenne

May 13, 2017
Dear CubeCraft,

Me and my friends reported over the lost 5 months a lot of hackers, teamers. However our reports take to much time when the hackers or teamers are banned, they keep hacking or teaming, so I hope you can handle this faster in the future. Thats why I think that you maybe can hire a few guys who handle all the reports. I Really like to do that!

Kind Regards,

JustinS070
me to also dia rank an dver mutch reports

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Feel like everyone is just repeating each other at this point, therefore I will lock this now.

We (the staff team) are always trying to keep up with this reports, but as said above, that isn't always as easy as school and work outside Cubecraft gets in the way.
We're also always looking into adding new people to our staff team. Feel free to apply here if you're interested: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/

Feel free to contact me for any further questions. locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Top Bottom