Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
I know that there’s already a thread of this, but I think that there has to be a count of how many succesful reports you have in-game, because when you want to apply for being Staff they ask you how many successful reports do you have and if you can’t see a count of all of them how do you answer that.

Last edited:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I agree with this idea. Specially if you want to apply for staff. But you can give a rough estimate reports you have made with the command. I personally have counted them.

Reactions: Conea64 and henryk

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
If you do /report history it shows all the reports and the status of them, come just say "automatically closed" but there's some that say if they've been successful.

Reactions: Conea64

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Erghm, doesn't this exsist already?

Attachments

• AAED4A4A-928A-4C8C-A8E5-2735D60EC20B.png
    AAED4A4A-928A-4C8C-A8E5-2735D60EC20B.png
    227.3 KB · Views: 126

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
If you do /report history it shows all the reports and the status of them, come just say "automatically closed" but there's some that say if they've been successful.
I know but in-game only shows the last 14 reports.

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yes, but It’s easier to report Hackers with /report in game and that’s why much of the people buy ranks on Cubecraft because it gives you the command of /report.
/report has nothing to this thread.
Just so you know, the website reporting is always better, simply because the report will be dealt with, however if you report with /report only, then many of your reports may not be even seen.

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
/report has nothing to this thread.
Just so you know, the website reporting is always better, simply because the report will be dealt with, however if you report with /report only, then many of your reports may not be even seen.
Is a suggestion I don’t know why are you answering like this If you don’t like the thread just don’t see it.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Is a suggestion I don’t know why are you answering like this If you don’t like the thread just don’t see it.
You suggested it randomly after not including it in your original thread message.
Be sure to include everything you would like to see getting added next time before marking a thread next time, not just to randomly talk about other things after people have commented.

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
You suggested it randomly after not including it in your original thread message.
Be sure to include everything you would like to see getting added next time before marking a thread next time, not just to randomly talk about other things after people have commented.
I have included all that I liked to say I don’t know what are you talking about. Just don’t see this thread anymore if you don’t like it, because I think that you didn’t understand this thread. I’m here to help people not to discuss with the users.

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I have included all that I liked to say I don’t know what are you talking about. Just don’t see this thread anymore if you don’t like it, because I think that you didn’t understand this thread. I’m here to help people no to discuss with the users.
where exsactly in this thread message you included anything about /report? Nowhere, and it is obviously an afterthought.
Whatever

Attachments

• AC55FA1D-F049-4E5A-ACC9-0482036D0D6E.png
    AC55FA1D-F049-4E5A-ACC9-0482036D0D6E.png
    372.2 KB · Views: 89

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
where exsactly in this thread message you included anything about /report? Nowhere, and it is obviously an afterthought.
Whatever
This thread is about the /report system, lol.
I was saying that Cubecraft should put a counter of successful reports in game. (/reports).

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
This isn't a bad idea. It would be really good if we could see the count of our in-game reports. I am not sure why CubeCraft hides some reports that are made in-game, but there is a reason about that probably. Anyway, it will be amazing if they find a way to make this!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom