Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
I'm making this 'report' here because A, Cubecraft doesn’t provide any means to make this report since it forces to currently only accepts videos in these cases and B, because I believe duing the mass-abuse of teamers in solo-games I want to use this example to start a discussion to allow multiple-prinscreens within the same game to testify as evidence as well.

The 2 guys in the image, nldustin and JoyHes159, were obviously teaming in solo-game skywars. This is but an example but I'm pretty sure that most sky-wars players face the same issues of 'banable' teamers while it is an impossible task to record everything. It slows down your pc while playing and maintain all footage is not practical. Several printscreens from the same event of teamers working together (them standing around, giving eachother stuff, looking towards same enemies) should in my opinion be enough to report.

Kind Regards

Attachments

• ev1b.png
    ev1b.png
    965 KB · Views: 102
  • ev2b.png
    ev2b.png
    843.2 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: Gonal
D

Deleted member 352903

I recommend to record every time.
And if your PC gets laggy don’t worry. If they keep teaming somebody will report them.

But in this case, it’s clear that they were teaming. Maybe staff could do an exception.

Reactions: Gonal

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
In most cases and I know many won't agree, I let myself get killed so I can spectate the game with ease and don't have to worry about getting good footage as well as surviving.

I dont want to kill myself every time I'm half-way in a game only to find out there is another group teaming.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I only record when I'm sure I can defeat them. Then I not only ruin their game but I also ruin their day.
Sometimes if they act annoying I record eitherway.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
I'm making this 'report' here because A, Cubecraft doesn’t provide any means to make this report since it forces to currently only accepts videos in these cases and B, because I believe duing the mass-abuse of teamers in solo-games I want to use this example to start a discussion to allow multiple-prinscreens within the same game to testify as evidence as well.

The 2 guys in the image, nldustin and JoyHes159, were obviously teaming in solo-game skywars. This is but an example but I'm pretty sure that most sky-wars players face the same issues of 'banable' teamers while it is an impossible task to record everything. It slows down your pc while playing and maintain all footage is not practical. Several printscreens from the same event of teamers working together (them standing around, giving eachother stuff, looking towards same enemies) should in my opinion be enough to report.

Kind Regards
ofcourse they want a video, mabye the players hit eachother after the screenshot

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Kind Regards
Screenshots don’t help. Why you ask? It is because the players could conveniently be next to each other and it just isnt enough evidence.
Even if your pc is laggy, those frames can give more evidence and show that they are trading items and what not.
In most cases and I know many won't agree, I let myself get killed so I can spectate the game with ease and don't have to worry about getting good footage as well as surviving.
Same.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
ofcourse they want a video, mabye the players hit eachother after the screenshot

if you manage to make several printscreens like the one I make in my example above of them tossnig stuff to eachother, being with eachother while looking at other targets, etc, I still think that would be more than enough to provide evidence of teaming.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom