Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Am I aloud to edit the videos of hackers down to around 3 second and then put them up on the servers file attacher thus removing the YouTube uploading proses. Because I am getting tired of reporting using YouTube uploading and this way I can just pop over and put up a quick report in 5 mins instead of it taking an hour

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Am I aloud to edit the videos of hackers down to around 3 second and then put them up on the servers file attacher thus removing the YouTube uploading proses. Because I am getting tired of reporting using YouTube uploading and this way I can just pop over and put up a quick report in 5 mins instead of it taking an hour
Its better to not cut the vids as evidence sometimes wont be clear and i say if the evidence is below 1 min long u go to a website called Imgur As its easier to upload there

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Its better to not cut the vids as evidence sometimes wont be clear and i say if the evidence is below 1 min long u go to a website called Imgur As its easier to upload there
Okay I can make it clear enough but I just don’t want to upload anything

wink

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hong Kong SAR
Hai!

First, please note that all reports should follow these guidelines: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/reporting-tutorials-and-guidelines.59/

Secondly, I'm sorry to say that the 'server file attacher' isn't one of the accepted formats of reports for cheating. You are free to use things like YouTube, Imgur and Twitter to upload cheating evidence (which mind you, must be in video format), but other than that, we unfortunately do not accept other methods.

Lastly, make sure the video is not cut too short, that will also put the success of your report at risk as cheating reports need to be fully and accurately verified before the player receives a punishment.

Any questions, feel free to contact a staff member!

Thread Locked.

Reactions: wxzzrd
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom