Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cinnamon04

Jun 3, 2018
I had sent in a report on player miissmiini with the video
at 0:37 you can see rthey are hacking obviously but the report got denied at they put lack of evidence but it is so obvious i did send it twice again and it didnt workout so they banned me from reports when its really obvious they are hacking so i dont know if the staff member is friends with the member to protect them but the hacks are exact same as this video and they had got banned for it in the past:
i think its unfair and i didnt know what to do so i posted this here

Cinnamon04

Jun 3, 2018
i know i should not have posted it more than once but i thought they were missing it because its not hard to miss

D

Deleted member 352903

I think it’s just a c0mBo but I’m not sure

Cinnamon04

Jun 3, 2018
i did forget to say i did message miissmiini after i recorded it and said about how it was obvious an they wanted me to give them a link to the video but i couldnt an they said it doesnt matter if they got banned because they said cubecraft is not the same as it was before but i didnt get evidence of that so i cant prove anything but its my fault

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
First of all, the second evidence is way different than the first one. if I handled that report, I would've banned her/him too, but only for the second evidence. I'm not the only one who came to the conclusion that like Commisioned said, you just got outcomboed. I can fully agree that she barely misses hits, but other than that there's nothing that shows anything related to cheats. Second of all, you didn't post it twice, you sent it 4 times, and 4th time got you banned. There's no need to post it multiple times, because we denied it, but you are 100% sure it were cheats. Especially because it got denied by different moderators, not only me. Saying that she doesn't care at all isn't proof to simply ban her.

Cinnamon04

Jun 3, 2018
they did know what they were doing they did say to me after we were talking in msg from spawn andi didnt mean to say i sent 2 times i said i sent 2 times more to mean i sent 3 which i think i sent 3 and i know i shouldnt have which im sorry but you can probably see why i thought though because i couldnt even get close to them to hit but they could hit me so many times

Cinnamon04

Jun 3, 2018
Both videos show that this is not a legit player. The combo on 0:37 ( the first video ) is not legit either.
i have seen other people say it as well but i guess they get to go free i dont know how im supposed to record it if that is all they do i cant even hit them

Cinnamon04

Jun 3, 2018
there are now a lot more people doing the exact same thing where you cant hit them and they constantly hit you til you die.. but up above that staff member called it a "combo" not sure about that

Cinnamon04

Jun 3, 2018
how come this member (MFHloxtie) got banned for this
which is less worse than what is in the video i put but got banned but miissmiini gets free?

D

Deleted member 352903

how come this member (MFHloxtie) got banned for this
which is less worse than what is in the video i put but got banned but miissmiini gets free?
I think this guy wasn’t hacking. The evidence is 9 seconds long, not enough to see it clearly. It was a combo

Reactions: Shallidor

Cinnamon04

Jun 3, 2018
This video had been sent in as well and a lot of people say they do hack and that it took well over a week for them to stop ignoring the report on MiissMiini but obviously they denied it with no staff name

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
It is obvious staff do not want this member banned
I can assure you that this is not the case. The reason why they are not banned is because staff are not seeing signs of cheating. Also, with the video you posted two posts up, if I saw it, I personally would deny it because we cannot see the minecraft hotbar.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
First of all, please use proper grammar.

Also, you can edit a post so that you won't need to spam this thread.

Also, as others have stated, there's insufficient evidence in the videos you provided. The accused player waited the cooldown time for the sword, so that's probably not kill aura.

Cinnamon04

Jun 3, 2018
First of all, please use proper grammar.

Also, you can edit a post so that you won't need to spam this thread.

Also, as others have stated, there's insufficient evidence in the videos you provided. The accused player waited the cooldown time for the sword, so that's probably not kill aura.
Thanks but I know what they are doing and they know because they told me, so I will get them one day and I know you're trying to act high up by sticking with staff but I know I am right

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom