Should it be added ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Play_list

Feb 26, 2016
Netherlands
Hello Cubecrafters,
I came up with the idea to make an /report command just for ranks becouse there was to much spamming in the /report command and another idea to get rid of the spam is only showing the player once it has been reported 10 times, to make sure peaple are not going to be just spamming the name of the person 10 times in a row you can only use the command every 5 minutes on the same player, since I ran into alot of hackers lately and its just so annoying to just have no change of winning the game (were you might put over an hour of time in) becouse there is one guy that decides to install unfair adventages that are not allowed, Im not trying to be rasist to the non ranks this idea just came in me up to reduce the spam that the command wil get, if this not wil be taken in a deeper look I would like to ask if you guys could make the anti-cheat better since I have peaple seen crazy and not get banned, and It might be better to show a ban message becouse now it only says "has died"
and who wil know if he got kicked for flying or did got banned make an ban message for example like the player Play_list was cought cheating and removed from the Cubecraft network, thanks for reporting him. something that easy wil just give you a nice feeling the cheater wil not be able to play the server and you dont have to worry about them screw up another game. thanks for reading this I hope It is getting added or something like this becouse it is only to help the network.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
This has been suggested quite a lot before, players with ranks can also abuse the command. That's why there's a reporting site now. (https://reports.cubecraft.net). Also,Sentinel (Cubecraft's Anti-cheat) is developing everyday, Since it's new, That's why it sometimes
falsebans players who aren't using illegal modifications.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I understand that the idea of having a /report seems quite appealing because you can report people right there and then on the server but for a bigger server like CCG it is probably one of the most inefficient ways of gathering reports. The command is more for smaller servers where you can find players easily and the players can be dealt with in a few minutes max. CCG also doesn't have a spectate either so unless they are hacking in FFA it would be quite useless as you would only see the reported players for a few seconds in the lobbies. Last thing is evidence, to get someone punished you need sufficient evidence and writing down what they have done doesn't exactly give solid enough evidence to perm mute or perm ban or even a temporary punishment.

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
Hello Cubecrafters,
I came up with the idea to make an /report command just for ranks becouse there was to much spamming in the /report command and another idea to get rid of the spam is only showing the player once it has been reported 10 times, to make sure peaple are not going to be just spamming the name of the person 10 times in a row you can only use the command every 5 minutes on the same player, since I ran into alot of hackers lately and its just so annoying to just have no change of winning the game (were you might put over an hour of time in) becouse there is one guy that decides to install unfair adventages that are not allowed, Im not trying to be rasist to the non ranks this idea just came in me up to reduce the spam that the command wil get, if this not wil be taken in a deeper look I would like to ask if you guys could make the anti-cheat better since I have peaple seen crazy and not get banned, and It might be better to show a ban message becouse now it only says "has died"
and who wil know if he got kicked for flying or did got banned make an ban message for example like the player Play_list was cought cheating and removed from the Cubecraft network, thanks for reporting him. something that easy wil just give you a nice feeling the cheater wil not be able to play the server and you dont have to worry about them screw up another game. thanks for reading this I hope It is getting added or something like this becouse it is only to help the network.
This has been already talked about so plz lock it, btw I like the idea

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
We had such a /report command in the past but it was removed due to it was being heavily abused. You couldn't attach any evidence for the staff members and they were most of the time busy with fake reports since players were submitting fake reports.

The current report system is perfect. You can attach evidence, you can't spell the username incorrect as you cannot report the person you want to report if you spell it incorrect, the reports are handled in chronological order and you can see if your report is declined, handled or still open.

We also have Sentinel which is our Anti-Cheat. Sentinel used to ban hackers, but not instantly. Sentinel detects and bans hackers in ban waves. You can read more about Sentinel here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-sentinel.185224/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom