Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ICanCannon

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
The Grasscorner but in dutch :)
Can i report people who are camping in gamemodes like eggwars and skywars?
even with video evidence because i have a lot of people on video who are making huge bases and just stay there the whole game so just one game can take up to 2 hours.
is it possible with video evidence?

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
These are the guidelines: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

It says:

Trolling or Camping: Warn them to stop the specific type of behavior they’re partaking in (see all trolling types in our rules) - If they do not comply, report them with video evidence which shows clear trolling and/or camping.

When warning a player, you have to clearly state what they’re doing wrong and ask them to stop kindly.

Example: "Please stop spamming Playername."

You do not need to continue to warn them, one warning is enough; if they don’t comply after your initial warning, you are free to report them!

Remember, don’t become too emotionally involved with players that get on your nerves. Trolls and other rule-breakers have a habit of goading rule-abiding players into breaking the rules themselves. If you find yourself getting upset, always remember that you’re doing the right thing by reporting them and they will get the punishment they deserve.

So in response to your question, as long as you warn them, and you have video evidence that is less than 5 minutes on youtube, then you can report them.

Update:

This is from the official rules:
  • No skybases (camping): For example if you are at the top of the map, surrounded by lava and pretty much in an unkillable position forcing a stalemate.

Camping is a very 'hard' subject. People will always claim that what they are doing is allowed. Some staff say 'fortressing' is allowed, some disagree. I'd recommend you making a report, and just seeing what the staff member says. @YounB in your opinion does fortressing count as camping, or is it just sky bases which are not allowed?

Last edited:
Reactions: ICanCannon
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom