Votes: 11 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Which is a small suggestion of @lars.l

My idea is quite simple many people try to command it /report but nothing happens then.
My idea is just to make a link after the site and then they can report as well. Many people do not even know that there is a report site.

Let us know what you think of it

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
This has been suggested a lot!
But as we always say the command was implemented some time ago and people abused it.
And we have an anti cheat too so I don't see that many hackers anymore. ;)

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
But as we always say the command was implemented some time ago and people abused it.
My idea is that there will be a link to the report site if you enter /report

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
He isn't suggesting a /report feature that reports a user, he is suggesting that a link to the report website should pop up when the command is used.

Sounds like an okay idea, however I think it'd be better to link the user to the ''How to report'' thread instead of the report website as some of them might not know that they need to register first. Could also link both but the link to the report website is also featured in the thread so that seems a bit unnecessary to me.

Good suggestion tho :) Still a lot of players that do /report, even had 1 that said he /reported me ingame -.-

Reactions: Steyro and lars.l

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd like to see this command being added to the server. A lot of people type this command when they come across a hacker and when they type this command they see where they can report the rule breaker. Great idea!

Reactions: lars.l

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I like this idea, it is really nice because there's a lot of people that are asking how to report people, and it isn't allowed to type links to the report website, then we can just say for example "[Username], you can do /report and go to the website. :)"

Great suggestion, 1+!

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I'd like to see this command back on the server, I know how to report, but I also know many players don't, so this would be very helpful. Nice suggestion!

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Neat idea! :)
Great suggestion, would like to see this implemented.
I'd like to see this command back on the server, I know how to report, but I also know many players don't, so this would be very helpful. Nice suggestion!
I like this idea, it is really nice because there's a lot of people that are asking how to report people, and it isn't allowed to type links to the report website, then we can just say for example "[Username], you can do /report and go to the website. :)"

Great suggestion, 1+!
I'd like to see this command being added to the server. A lot of people type this command when they come across a hacker and when they type this command they see where they can report the rule breaker. Great idea!
O sorry, I was replying too fast.... :oops:
That would be a great idea hehe!
Thank you for the positive comments here

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yeah!! I like this idea. It is very handy for many people that want to report rulebreakers. You know that many people are suggestion for adding a /report command for recording rulebreakers. I find this a lot better, but There will only one of these suggestions become accepted :P.

Good luck +1

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I suggested this before and everyone agreed with it. Just that was quite a while ago. I have been told twice that it was going to be considered. So just be patient

G

Gamerfull

This would not be a bad idea, but you should also implement other commands like / apply for Staff, / Glitch Report ... At the moment we already have / rules that it is also very important to remind players of the rules of the Server.

Roeiii

Aug 9, 2017
This would not be a bad idea, but you should also implement other commands like / apply for Staff, / Glitch Report ... At the moment we already have / rules that it is also very important to remind players of the rules of the Server.
I don't really believe we need /apply in game since the apply form targets active forums members mostly.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Yeah!! I like this idea. It is very handy for many people that want to report rulebreakers. You know that many people are suggestion for adding a /report command for recording rulebreakers. I find this a lot better, but There will only one of these suggestions become accepted :p.

Good luck +1
Good suggestion. Would like to see this in the server!
Thank you for the positive messages

Reactions: je_moederisbae

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I feel like this is a really great idea, although not fully necessary as the site itself is not hard to memorize. That being said, I am not against this being added. (:

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom