Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this implemented? [Read the entire thread first]


  • Total voters
    16

Fristey

Well-Known Member
Jan 20, 2017
794
1,280
128
22
My Head
Heeeeeeeey jollow! :3
I think this is a good idea, would be awesome if they add this! :p
 

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
143
497
68
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I feel that all of these commands would be useful to newcomers to the server. A suggestion I would like to add on to this is that you put these commands in the /help menu in game. Other than that this thread is extremely useful and I support it
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom