Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jimsterr

Mar 10, 2021
Nederland
Heyyy!

I got a really good idea!

Content creators love to make cool shots for clips from different angles, here it comes: Let's add a replay mode to watch you're games back, and take good shots for you're vid.
It is also a very good advertisement for the server! And its really good to learn from you're mistakes, you also see what you did wrong and what you've gone better!

Greetings Jimsterr :P

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, because I feel like this suggestion is not worth the time from developers and resources for CubeCraft. Basically because there already is a mod called 'Replay Mod', which makes it possible to record things in Minecraft and after the recording you can look at the game in all perspectives. -1

Last edited:

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
got to agree with Shiny here, its a lot of time while someone could also just download this mod. i've never used this mod myself but heard great things about it, so its always worth giving a shot :)

Reactions: Jimsterr

Jimsterr

Mar 10, 2021
Nederland
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, because I feel like this suggestion is not worth the time from developers and resources for CubeCraft. Basically because there already is a mod called 'Replay Mod', which makes it possible ro record things in Minecraft and after the recording you can look at the game in all perspectives. -1
Wow you're really convinced me!
I did'nt knew about the mod "Replay mod".
Thanks for the reaction!
Have a nice evening!

Jimsterr

Mar 10, 2021
Nederland
got to agree with Shiny here, its a lot of time while someone could also just download this mod. i've never used this mod myself but heard great things about it, so its always worth giving a shot :)
Yeaaa!
know i've heard about this mod, i totally agree with Shiny!

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, because I feel like this suggestion is not worth the time from developers and resources for CubeCraft. Basically because there already is a mod called 'Replay Mod', which makes it possible ro record things in Minecraft and after the recording you can look at the game in all perspectives. -1
Bedrock Edition does not have replay mod - and as a Cubecraft content creator on Bedrock, my montages and clips are very limited. Hive has actually made their own replay system on their server now and I feel like one day if Cubecraft DOES have the time and resources, it would be an incredible tool for content creators. +1 for the future

Jimsterr

Mar 10, 2021
Nederland
Bedrock Edition does not have replay mod - and as a Cubecraft content creator on Bedrock, my montages and clips are very limited. Hive has actually made their own replay system on their server now and I feel like one day if Cubecraft DOES have the time and resources, it would be an incredible tool for content creators. +1 for the future
I hear a good idea from RelatedNoobs for the Bedrock players ;)

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know much about Bedrock, since I'm a Java player. If it isn't possible to use a replay mod on Bedrock and if CubeCraft has enough sources I agree, however if it would take too much effort and sources I disagree since it's not something totally necessary.

So I agree for Bedrock only if it doesn't take too much effort and sources, otherwise I disagree. (For Java I still disagree).

Reactions: CeleryAskin

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
+1 from me, it would be pretty cool to have this feature

I'm a Bedrock player and we don't have any type of Replay Mod available at the moment. So it would at least be cool to add this to Bedrock, and perhaps Java as well for the people who don't want to download it for whatever reason.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Mintypie231 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom