Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LiTTleReeapER

Jun 13, 2020
Hello dear server team, I would like to point out that several times rank players were banned for cheating. I think wrongly, since rank players higher than gold would have no reason to do so, because they spend a lot of money on the server. It has already come up increasingly that sometimes even obsidian rank players were banned for cheating. This is a bug I think should be fixed as soon as possible. Kind regards and good health LiTTLe EnderGirl aka. BlacKReeapER

Attachments

• 2021-06-27_10.38.40.png
    2021-06-27_10.38.40.png
    822.8 KB · Views: 108

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Suprisingly there are ranked players who have been cheating on CubeCraft (or breaking other rules). Therefore Sentinel and Moderators still have to punish rulebreaking ranked players.

Also if a player gets unfairly banned, they can appeal their ban at appeals.cubecraft.net. :)

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
no offense, but dont you think you're being extremely naive here? money doesnt say anything about a player using cheats or not, its just supporting the server to get something in return

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Recently, I have seen many false bans for higher rank players like 1 game in egg wars 2 days ago i was fighting someone they managed to beat me because they are in fact a good player and after the fight ended they came to get my egg and boom they got banned right after that and i was like???? Anti cheat system definitely has some issues. but most of the bans are usually correctly placed these are just rare situations that happened to be accruing on the past few days.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom