Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DARKSHADE_YT

Nov 2, 2019
Please. People are just voting for it because they want to piss off some people and then leave the game. So if you remove it people will be more happy.

Reactions: Just_MiguelGG

Hannibal

Penguin
Mar 14, 2019
Antarctica
I don't think triple health should be eliminated. Maybe players choose triple health for the following reason: They don't want to get rushed and if they are getting rushed they have time to buy things from the shop without being dead within second. Unless they're getting hit off the island. And why ruin someone's fun gaming experience if they like it? And triple health is not chosen that many times. You can always leave and join another game.

Reactions: Alexp192

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I disagree, removing something only because it can be frustrating isn’t a good argument.
I also don’t like it but it’s obvious that I’m not the only one on the server :p
If it’s selected you can simply leave, not the best answer but still.

Maybe replacing it with Double Health? its still twice the average but at least its less than triple.

We already have double health

also some people aren’t reading this thread correctly. He is only saying it because people are voting for triple health and then leave, so there isn’t really a way to tell that they like to play with triple health. But it’s obvious that they like to mess which can be annoying yes. But as I said, you can simply leave.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think triple health should be eliminated. Maybe players choose triple health for the following reason: They don't want to get rushed and if they are getting rushed they have time to buy things from the shop without being dead within second. Unless they're getting hit off the island. And why ruin someone's fun gaming experience if they like it? And triple health is not chosen that many times. You can always leave and join another game.
Commentary 11/10

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Please. People are just voting for it because they want to piss off some people and then leave the game. So if you remove it people will be more happy.
Well what about the people who enjoy triple health? It’s not that simple as to remove it. If you want to play without triple health, ask santa for diamond rank so you can vote against it

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Well what about the people who enjoy triple health? It’s not that simple as to remove it. If you want to play without triple health, ask santa for diamond rank so you can vote against it
Gold fortunately,diamond is not needed for Eggwars

Vogel.

Jan 1, 2020
i like triple health because when i play with my friends we sometimes like to play the game with only blocks so next time try that

The_king37

Jan 20, 2020
Triple health makes the game so slow and very very long, if it gets removed i think nobody will bother and it is kind frustrating when people are just voting for triple health to irritate people that just want to play

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
I don't think people just vote triple to piss people off, with triple health you can really practice your PvP. Personally I don't like triple at all, but I don't see a reason to remove it.

Reactions: The_king37

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
+1,
A lot of people like the game mode but i dont see why. It takes a lot of time. I also agree with the fact that sometimes people choose it and leave just to piss people off. Ofcourse people like it and i respect their opninion, but it still is annoying sometimes.

Reactions: The_king37
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom