Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you want the voting system to be removed?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thea77661

Jun 5, 2016
Sweden
So... I don't like the voting system in blockwars because its unfair to people without rank. The people WITH rank have like all the power and they can vote for whatever they want and I know that sometimes some ranked players just vote things like low gravity and then they leave just because they know the most of the players hate low gravity.

Oh, and I have obsidian rank but I still thinks its unfair to people without rank...

In my opinion blockwars was so much better before the voting system cuz then it felt like it was more fair and that you wouldn't need a rank to play without modifier.

So, what I'm trying to say is that I think that the voting system should be removed. Thanks for reading and leave a comment what YOU think about the voting system and if you'd like to have it gone or not :)

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Come on man, just let the donors have this one.. and it is fair, because someone paid for a rank, with in real life money, and they got these permissions. So it it is fair and the voting system shouldn't be removed

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Yeah dude it's really ''unfair'' for those people.
Not.

The reason why you can vote for Modifiers in BlockWars and for Modes in Sky- and EggWars is too change the game a bit so not every game feels the same way.

Speed Mode is fun, you don't need the runner kit if you prefer speed PVP and you can reach the enemy Flag / Core faster.
Low Gravity might not be voted as much but that is also fun non the less. You can pick Miner and casually jump over all the walls.
Double Blocks is... not fun in my opinion. Reaching a flag or core with regular blocks is hard enough, Double Blocks? eh...
And Half Blocks is just awesome. It's doens't give an ''unfair'' advantage, it just speeds up the game so you don't need to respawn 3x in order to make an entrance.

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
So... I don't like the voting system in blockwars because its unfair to people without rank. The people WITH rank have like all the power and they can vote for whatever they want and I know that sometimes some ranked players just vote things like low gravity and then they leave just because they know the most of the players hate low gravity.

Oh, and I have obsidian rank but I still thinks its unfair to people without rank...

In my opinion blockwars was so much better before the voting system cuz then it felt like it was more fair and that you wouldn't need a rank to play without modifier.

So, what I'm trying to say is that I think that the voting system should be removed. Thanks for reading and leave a comment what YOU think about the voting system and if you'd like to have it gone or not :)

Cubecraft it's a business and making money is what a business does. So if making something like voting for map free for everyone to do would turn people away from buying ranks *despite other perks such as flying in lobbies and such. I don't have a rank and I hate how I can't vote but it's just a way for Cubecraft to make money on and that's understandable and fine by me.

Thea77661

Jun 5, 2016
Sweden
Come on man, just let the donors have this one.. and it is fair, because someone paid for a rank, with in real life money, and they got these permissions. So it it is fair and the voting system shouldn't be removed

Well... Isn't THAT kind of against Eula then. People with rank can win so much easier .-.

Thea77661

Jun 5, 2016
Sweden
Yeah dude it's really ''unfair'' for those people.
Not.

The reason why you can vote for Modifiers in BlockWars and for Modes in Sky- and EggWars is too change the game a bit so not every game feels the same way.

Speed Mode is fun, you don't need the runner kit if you prefer speed PVP and you can reach the enemy Flag / Core faster.
Low Gravity might not be voted as much but that is also fun non the less. You can pick Miner and casually jump over all the walls.
Double Blocks is... not fun in my opinion. Reaching a flag or core with regular blocks is hard enough, Double Blocks? eh...
And Half Blocks is just awesome. It's doens't give an ''unfair'' advantage, it just speeds up the game so you don't need to respawn 3x in order to make an entrance.

You are saying that the reason the voting system exist on blockwars is so it can change the game, but it was already kind a change if you think about skywars and eggwars cuz blockwars was one of the only games where ranked players had no power in the game

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Well... Isn't THAT kind of against Eula then. People with rank can win so much easier .-.
I don't think you seem to understand EULA. With these Modifiers the Donator votes a Modifier that affects EVERY player that joined the game.
So EVERYBODY gets Jump, Speed or Double Blocks. It's not extremely game-changing.

Let's say if a Donator voted Gravity or Speed and only DONATORS would receive it. THAT'S against the EULA. This Modifier System is completely EULA approved.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Thea77661

Jun 5, 2016
Sweden
Cubecraft it's a business and making money is what a business does. So if making something like voting for map free for everyone to do would turn people away from buying ranks *despite other perks such as flying in lobbies and such. I don't have a rank and I hate how I can't vote but it's just a way for Cubecraft to make money on and that's understandable and fine by me.

They could always choose another game to make money on >:c

Thea77661

Jun 5, 2016
Sweden
If it was against the EULA, they'd have removed it by now.. -_-
._.
I don't think you seem to understand EULA. With these Modifiers the Donator votes a Modifier that affects EVERY player that joined the game.
So EVERYBODY gets Jump, Speed or Double Blocks. It's not extremely game-changing.

Let's say if a Donator voted Gravity or Speed and only DONATORS would receive it. THAT'S against the EULA. This Modifier System is completely EULA approved.
yea yea whatever ._.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
._.

yea yea whatever ._.
Anyway, back to your original post... people actually need things to attract them to donating money to the server. If Cubecraft said "give us donations, but in return for nothing" nobody would vote. You see, thing like this is why people donate, and it's why if it were to be removed that amount of people giving money would drop.. you see what i mean?

Thea77661

Jun 5, 2016
Sweden
Anyway, back to your original post... people actually need things to attract them to donating money to the server. If Cubecraft said "give us donations, but in return for nothing" nobody would vote. You see, thing like this is why people donate, and it's why if it were to be removed that amount of people giving money would drop.. you see what i mean?
I do understand that. I was one of the first to buy diamond rank right after the voting system came. But I just thought it was a bit unfair for the players who's not allowed to buy ranks ._. I know there's voting system on other games but I just thought blockwars was one of games where you could have a stone rank and have as much power as a ranked player ._.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I do understand that. I was one of the first to buy diamond rank right after the voting system came. But I just thought it was a bit unfair for the players who's not allowed to buy ranks ._. I know there's voting system on other games but I just thought blockwars was one of games where you could have a stone rank and have as much power as a ranked player ._.
Explain to me why the blockwars voting system should be like EggWars or skywars; having donors vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom