Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheAway905

Oct 25, 2020
I understand that Cubecraft players need points to buy kits and tower upgrades in the Tower defense game, but just remove the Shop from FFA. People are shopping in almost every single FFA server. Then they have their Yesmen (People who guard them and give no reason why or will not say the reason because why not) Shoppers just make it unfair for those who don't shop. Some rich kid can just buy a million points and become a god. Whereas I know I'm better than them because I was dealing more hits to him, but not more damage because Prot 3! Then he and his Yesmen spawn kill me. And that actually happened just before I made this thread. Someone with Dutch_ in their name, can't remember the exact username. He and his Yesmen were at the desert warp in the classic map, with 3 shoppers. Me and a few others (Thank you BabyMILITIA if you see this) tried to kill them, but 10 people were at the island and 5 of them had bows. So whenever we went close, they just bowspammed us in the water. And whenever we were close to killing him, he just used an ENCHANTED GOLDEN APPLE. They cost 500 points, and he used about 10. Not even an exaggeration. Then one of his Yesmen (Also can't remember the username) shopped too. And he had Prot 3, sharp 3, and also a million ENCHANTED Gapples. Just please remove the shop from FFA. The only ones who actually have fun anymore are the ones who don't ever encounter shoppers or shoppers that have a million points and are immortal. It would help me and the people who hunt shoppers SO Happy. If they don't remove the shop, hopefully, a shopper sees this and stops shopping.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
I play bedrock so I don’t have this problem but if its as bad as you say it is then I’m all for it being removed on Java because it is not on bedrock and FAA is still very fun

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Then they have their Yesmen (People who guard them and give no reason why or will not say the reason because why not) Shoppers just make it unfair for those who don't shop. Some rich kid can just buy a million points and become a god.
Although shopping can be annoying to fight against, "some rich kid" has no better a chance than your average player; points are only gained ingame, you can't purchase them. Same thing with people teaming, it's annoying, but that's the nature of the game and there's not really a reason to change it.

TheAway905

Oct 25, 2020
Although shopping can be annoying to fight against, "some rich kid" has no better a chance than your average player; points are only gained ingame, you can't purchase them. Same thing with people teaming, it's annoying, but that's the nature of the game and there's not really a reason to change it.
But what if someone is really good, can get a 50 player kill streak normally, and shops to just kill everyone? Someone (Who was REALLY Good) shopped, and basically took over the entire Lava area in the Kingdom map. The only thing that really was nice was that he killed two other shoppers hiding in there. And people were trying to team with him. All he had to do was not kill them and he could have taken The Tower area, which is the main place where people are in the map. But luckily he killed them all. Btw, I didn't know that you couldn't buy them. Most servers allow you to spend money for points. That was just me assuming.

a_cool_nick

Dec 29, 2020
I understand that Cubecraft players need points to buy kits and tower upgrades in the Tower defense game, but just remove the Shop from FFA. People are shopping in almost every single FFA server. Then they have their Yesmen (People who guard them and give no reason why or will not say the reason because why not) Shoppers just make it unfair for those who don't shop. Some rich kid can just buy a million points and become a god. Whereas I know I'm better than them because I was dealing more hits to him, but not more damage because Prot 3! Then he and his Yesmen spawn kill me. And that actually happened just before I made this thread. Someone with Dutch_ in their name, can't remember the exact username. He and his Yesmen were at the desert warp in the classic map, with 3 shoppers. Me and a few others (Thank you BabyMILITIA if you see this) tried to kill them, but 10 people were at the island and 5 of them had bows. So whenever we went close, they just bowspammed us in the water. And whenever we were close to killing him, he just used an ENCHANTED GOLDEN APPLE. They cost 500 points, and he used about 10. Not even an exaggeration. Then one of his Yesmen (Also can't remember the username) shopped too. And he had Prot 3, sharp 3, and also a million ENCHANTED Gapples. Just please remove the shop from FFA. The only ones who actually have fun anymore are the ones who don't ever encounter shoppers or shoppers that have a million points and are immortal. It would help me and the people who hunt shoppers SO Happy. If they don't remove the shop, hopefully, a shopper sees this and stops shopping.
that is right. I was once in a lobby with a buyer he would never die but luckily i was on the mirage map so i threw him out of the void bu then he bought new items again. Its so annoying

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom